Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

411 - 420 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Dogmom, maybe chocolatier? Perfume sales? B&B owner?

Bindy, sorry for yur bfn. :( Next cycle!!!

I hope you all get your BFPs soon!!!

10 years ago

Wow dogmom, your town is either really friendly or you're talking to everyone about baby stuff. How did that topic come up at the bank?!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Oh Bindy! I'm so sorry about the BFN. [hug]

And LOL, you guys aren't close at all! This particular bank teller is very chatty (I complimented her on her coat once and now she's super friendly).

I had a very strange dream last night that all of us go together and went to see a Christmas show. Strange. But I bet it would be fun!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

I will do more research into businesses in Co...give me a break from reading ttc articles. My latest obsession is lengthening cycles and late ovulation. However I found a Dr Hannam (in Canada) who made me feel like there is still hope. He says lengthening cycles aren't really an issue as long as the lh phase is OK. In fact it's a sign of a high ovarian reserve. So I was right, my body is holding them in. Dr Hannam says it just makes timing intercourse harder! Tell me about it!

Anyway I have no more fear of posting (which may spur on more dreams dogmom). I'm only in the early 200s. By the time I hit 300 everyone will have their bfps and I can give up and go sleep in a cave somewhere like Rip Van Winkle.

Btw Bindy congrats on 100 posts. Actually Dr Hannam also says that almost all women with PCOS conceive and that he doesn't see it as a major barrier. You will definitely get there!

10 years ago

So sorry about BFN Bindy [hug]

10 years ago

I feel like sharing....I'm falling asleep at my desk. I slept ten hours last night and I'm FALLING ASLEEP AT MY DESK.

Winter sports store owner...Snowmobile rental business...you sell salt for the roads? This is kind of fun. Can we have another hint?

10 years ago

Sorry to hear you're so tired, Divact! Have you been feeling sick at all or are you still good in that area?

LOL. Selling salt for the roads - that is a great guess! OK, another hint: it has nothing to do with winter sports or winter. Technically, I have 2 businesses that are in different industries from each other, but are related (not to make things confusing or anything!).

CD 16 and still waiting to O. Didn't so impatient amuse us with a "waiting to O" song in the past?

Any news, Bindy? I feel so bad for you because this is the same boat I was in last month and it SUCKED! Are you still seeing your Dr this week?

So Impatient, you are too hard on yourself. You have just as good of a chance as the rest of us!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Bike hire and event management? Talent aency for actors and doubles?

Just don't believe any more dogmom. Hope of course but not believe. I mean you hope you'll win the lottery but you don't necessarily believe it! Seen too many bfns.

I gave you the 12 days of ttc christmas. Waiting to O is probably more like some adaptation of Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke-kind of works for bfp too...(feat. T.I. & Pharrell Williams)*clearing throat*

[Intro: Pharrell]
Everybody get up
Everybody get up
Hey, hey, hey
(And check your temp)
Hey, hey, hey

[Verse 1: Robin Thicke]
If you can't hear your bbt beep
If you can't see the two strong pink lines
Maybe I'm going deaf,
Maybe I'm going blind
Maybe I'm out of my mind
[Pharrell:] Everybody get up (at the crack of dawn)...

[Chorus: Robin Thicke]
And that's why I'm gon' take a sane girl
I know you want it
I know you want it
I know you want it
You're an old girl
Can't let it get past me
You're far from a young chick
Talk about getting basted
I hate these blurred lines
One of them getting darker
One of them still lighter
And your temps are no higher
But you're an old girl
The way you grab dh
Must hate being thirty
Where are your eggs when you're thirty?
[Pharrell:] Everybody get up (and temp)

[Verse 2: Robin Thicke]
What do they make dreams for
When you squeeeeeeeze them jeans on (Pharrell: because you're so bloated)
What do we need steam for
You the hottest bitch in this place
Just to cheat your temp chart
Hey, hey, hey
And pretend you got "O" so lucky
Hey, hey, hey
What rhymes with f--- me?
Hey, hey, hey...

10 years ago

LOL so Impatient that is the best song make me laugh so much, thank you for making me laugh :D
I know what you mean after seeing so many bfn's I'm losing hope of ever seeing a bfp.

I'm liking this game of trying to figure out dogmoms job. Does it involve a food industry? As they are very busy this time of year or a toy industry? I'm prob way off lol.

I have my doc appt with the horrid doc on Monday coz I want my results! So annoyed with him.....it shouldn't take 3 weeks to get blood test results. Anyway on a happier note we get the keys for our new house tomorrow and start the move on Saturday so excited :D
On a more annoying note up to cd39 and still no period......I'm over seeing bfn's so not testing anymore figured my period will show and prob at the worst time as normal.

Hope everyone is having a nice build up to Xmas, hope you all have a lovely soon to be weekend :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

That is hilarious, so impatient! I love it!

Congrats on getting the keys to your new house, Bindy! That is reallly exciting and I'm glad that you'll be able to move in before Christmas.

We're having our holiday party on Saturday and the house is far from ready. Trying not to stress! Also, may have ovulated yesterday or today. Had some EWCM last night and then some slight cramping. I had to get a bit rapey with my BF last night - he was tired and just wanted to sleep. Silly boy.

You guys aren't much closer to guessing. (= I'll give you another hint: it has nothing to do with Colorado and I spend most days at my desk.

We will have to guess what So Impatient does next. Since she doesn't do something creative, then I'm going to guess complete opposite: accountant or engineer.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo