Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

141 - 150 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I'll put that on my list of websites to avoid! Shame you're not here- we could have gone to Westfield or something for retail therapy. Sometimes it gets that way. I just looked up my symptoms and at 10dpo I'm always reporting depression as well!

Today I am super bloated, gassy and wetting like a fire hydrant for some unknown reason. As it's only 4dpo this means nothing, but I feel very uncomfortable. That's one reason for fml... being a woman. I just hope all this ewcm doesn't mean we should be or something tonight! Dh is drained and we both have work tomorrow!

Btw divact, I second autumn. You're not really out Yet. I have read things that say some pregnancies you get the result early, but some you might get it later.

Not that I can talk. I feel out if I don't get a bfp by 8dpo as well!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

I know. I'm not 100% out yet! but it sure feels like it. Even my bbs that were terribly sore for a week now, don't hurt as much. Time will tell, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I am still convincing myself as well, that maybe I calculated my ovulation day wrong, and that it may have been a day or two later. We'll see.

So impatient, I was sooo bloated this cycle too! I kept looking for really loose tops to hide my stomach. Shopping therapy would have been great! Next month this time, I'll be in Florida and will definitely have some shopping therapy whether prego or not. :) Now how to hide all the pregnancy tests from my family so that they don't know we are tcc?

10 years ago

I never get sore bbs. My nips are always sensitive but if I had sore bbs I'd be excited. Bloating is just standard.

Florida! I'm v. jealous! Are you going for Thanksgiving and Christmas? Hope you're not still ttc. Be inconvenient if you need to around family! Floor option? Be much better if you could just announce instead. Coming back to Londinium any time soon?

I'm the same. When I'm getting bfn around 10dpo, I hope O date is wrong but at the same time I don't want to be wrong because it would mean my lh phase is too short. How neurotic does that sound?

Hope you have a better day tomorrow. Bfp?

10 years ago

Have a safe flight, Bindy. AF is such a plotting bitch.

Sorry you are feeling down, Divact! I feel the same at 10 dpo, too. I also haven't been trying for all that long, but I'm already sick of paying attention and stressing over every little thing. FL in Nov is typically pretty nice. What part of FL?

AF arrived yesterday (a day later than expected). Having a nice time with BFs family. We're driving home tomorrow. Hope it is nice where you are!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Hope you have an awesome holiday Bindy!

sorry that AF came dogmom. Hope the drive home wasn't too bad. I hate long drives while I have my period.

How are you doing today Divact? Still for you. Florida sounds like a nice holiday. Goodluck hiding all those tests. LOL. with my luck they will open my suitcase at the airport and wonder why I have a stash of tests.

So impatient. How is the wait going? When are you planning on testing?

I am having a weird cycle AGAIN. Don't know what's up by I have loads of CM, never have this priot to O and I am sure I had some EWCM just now, but I am only CD9! Finished my clomid yesterday so I should only ovulate over the weekend (how is that for good baby making timing ) Anyway. Hope the CM means only good things for this month.

10 years ago

Hi Autumn - am up late obsessively filling in my checklist of "symptoms". I have loads of ewcm too! But after (what I hope was) O. I did bd on 2dpo though so really hope I covered many bases because I still had a lot today. Hope your ewcm means something!

Today my bbs felt massive and bra was super tight. Not exactly what you'd describe as tender though. Super moody today too. Was breathing fire at dh this morning for no good reason. Planning to test on or around 20/10.... probably before... Still too early for me though. I've at least stopped being That crazy a couple of cycles ago.

Sorry about af dogmom. I'm always lecturing this forum about our poor record. Don't you wish that if I just Told you all to have a bfp next month, then it would happen? if only that was all it took!

10 years ago

We have a really really bad record on this forum! Divact and soimpatient, maybe the babydust rubbed off on you when you were seated next to the babyshower and you 2 will be 2 positives for the month .

So Impatient. Those symptoms are still a good sign... my bbs only got tender AFTER I missed my period with DS...

Seems like everyone is getting a bit down lately. We really need a BFP on here soon

10 years ago

Autumn I need to do lines of baby dust. It's getting a bit beyond just brushing past babies or sprinkling it on my food.

Divact that's what we can do next time...Let's snort

I made the mistake of looking at another very successful forum towards the end of my last cycle and they were saying stuff like "omg congratulations teenmom01 and wow!! Olddog62, that makes 12 bfp on this forum now!!" And when you looked at the bfp announcements your eyes started watering from the clouds of wafting out of the page. I closed the tab and opened a (real) window to get some air. Never Again. We have pace... that's all. Slow and steady and all that.

I'm at 6dpo so I can still say things like we'll get there and go team MMM. Boo ya!

10 years ago

Also Autumn ... I'm sure my symptoms are meaningless. You had yours in a real pregnancy. I'm most likely having another phantom one.

10 years ago

Lets all snort . LOL

I am so not in the mood to work today. So instead just looking at forums and facebook etc. lol

I tend to get anxious by 6dpo. Then all the calm just goes out the window.

I also only have fake lines and phantom pregnancies lately. I took a test the other day (After AF because I was soooo convinced that I am pregnant. hehe. But I got 2 evap lines, so maybe I am pregnant with phantom twins )

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo