Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1021 - 1030 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

for you DH's SA results, Bindy! When do you leave for your vacation?

Good luck tomorrow, Autumn!!! Keep us posted!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

6 eggie retrieved... still doped up but wanter to let iknow

9 years ago

That's good that they got 6 it all goes really well.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Yay Autumn!!!! 6 is great!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Only 2were mature. Both fertilized but only 1is dividing. Transfer tomprrow at 9:30. If this doesnt work,i dont think ill have the strength to do it again.

9 years ago

The RE got DHs SA results for us his morphology has improved a lot from 6% to 11% so that's a huge improvement in a month so we are happy.
The RE is certain I had a chemical last cycle but he said I need to look at it that we are both young and fertile and it will happen. I stay on clomid till December and if I haven't fallen preg by than we will be doing ICIS like autumn is currently doing. However the RE seemed certain that I would be preg before December.
So all in all a good appt.

We head to the ski resort on Tuesday very excited about that :)

How is everyone going?

Good luck today autumn

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

So exciting that you will probably be pregnant soon Bindy!!

we only transferred 1embryo. It was grade 2 because it is fragmented. It doea decrease the chances of it working. We also found out I have egg quality issue..so this is our last try probably.

9 years ago

Autumn how is your tww going? I'm still waiting to ovulate....

9 years ago

My tww is google crazy. Lol. But just bloated an hungry from all the progesterone. Think the trigger is almost ourlt of my system. Almost too faint too see line on tests.

Hope you ovulate soon. When are you supposed to?today or tomorrow if i remember correctly?

9 years ago

Last cycle I ovulated on cd15 with the clomid. I got a positive opk today so will prob ovulate on cd15 or 16 this cycle so tomorrow or Tuesday hopefully just waiting for the thermal shift but have been bedding every couple days just incase.

Been depressed the last couple days at that point in the cycle where I just feel like it's never going to happen for DH and I. 15 months is just such a long time :(

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo