Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

781 - 790 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Thanks diva that helps :) my mind tends to wander and think the worst! Fingers x for BFP for all off you. Hope u all have a nice weekend!! Me and dh and kids going for a picnic at the swan park :) nice sunny day to lift my spirits xxxx

10 years ago

So AF turned up am currently on cd 3....so currently on cycle number 13....hopefully ur right autumn and hopefully 13 will be lucky for us.

Shiloh my cycle still isn't normal after my chemical in march, it might just take a bit to get back to normal and like Divact said after that I'm sure u will fall preg. Just have to keep a positive outlook.

So my fun weekend got cancelled have been in bed sick all weekend but feeling a bit better today. Also excited have a trail at a new job on Wednesday so hopefully that goes well.

How's everyone doing?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Hi wendy.., I wishnyou the best of luck on your first seed.... I'm testing on the 22nd, hsd implantation bleeding today

My test date May 22..., baby dust and blessingUser Image

10 years ago

Shiloh I am so sorry that you had another chemical! It sucks! Hope you had a great picnic.

Bindy, Sorry that you got sick and missed your night out. Hope you have a more normal cycle this month. Is your appointment this week?
We are almost cycle buddies. CD 5 for me today.

We had to cancel DS birthday party. He got so sick. Premie lungs... Sigh...
I am still in a very weird emotional place. Can't cry, just numb. Now that the second SA is coming up. I can't even see a reason to do it. I am so negative, I just don't think there will be any difference.

10 years ago

Hey Bindy, here is a really interesting article about the benefits of cinnamon for Pcos. Definitely worth reading.
http://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/pregnancy/0515/for-women-with-pcos--an-everyday-spice-might-regulate-cycles.aspx?xid=nl_YourDailyNewsletterfromWhattoExpect_20140519

10 years ago

How is everyone doing? I am in the boring part of the TWW :)
Had a good chat with dh last night about the possibility of us having to do IVF and how we feel about it. Must say it helped a bit.

10 years ago

Dig act thank you for the link I might try out the cinnamon theory can't help but try :)

Autumn I went to my GP today and he has upped my metformin dosage to 1500mg starting tonight I got my referral and I see the RE on the 4th July. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. DH and I also had a talk about IVF and we have decided to get private health insurence so that they will help pay for it if we need to take that road ect. We have also decided that we don't want to go down the road of clomid for now but what to keep trying as naturally as we can. But in 6months time we will discuss it again and see if that's the road we want to follow.

Looks like AF decided to finish today so just waiting to ovulate. If we don't this month I'm ok with it atm just want to sort my body out ect......however I know I'm saying that now but give me two weeks and I will prob be back to my old ways of worrying and stressing.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Bindy I am glad that you got the RE referral. I can understand the wanting to stay as natural as possible. Hopefully it won't be necessary to use clomid because you will get your bfp :)
Hope your body normalizes soon so that you know what it going on. so awesome that private health insurance helps pay for ivf in aus. Here we pretty much have to pay it ourselves.

I am in the same part of my cycle... But... just wait till I O then I become a crazy person again.

10 years ago

CD 7 and showing signs of ovulation.... . Yesterday my opk was still negative, but will test again tonight. I know the meds make me ovulate a bit later than normal... So early is probably normal for me if I go on my normal cycles WAAAYYYYY back in the days. LOL. I haven't been off meds or not on the pill for 3 years and 4 months. Think my boody is in for a shock.

10 years ago

How is everyone?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo