Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

521 - 530 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

So I broke down and called to make an appointment for an ultrasound today to find out the sex. The bee-ach taking the appointments wouldn't let me make one because when she asked what it was for, I said it was to find out the sex. She told me I couldn't do an echographie just to find out the sex! Wtf??? She told me I could only make one for 12 weeks and then one for mid march which is when I'm at 5 months! I was furious! It was a doctor at that hospital who gave me the prescription to get it done there just to find out the sex and the stupid receptionist still wouldn't take the appointment. Grrr!!!
So I came home all furious just now still thinking how I will call the doctor who gave me the prescription and have her talk to the receptionist....but then I thought, there must be somewhere in this stupid city (I hate this country so much sometimes) where you can get an ultrasound outside of the three that are covered by social security. Phew. I found one AND I even got an appointment for tomorrow morning! Booyaa! Tomorrow morning!
So hopefully, tomorrow I can come back and let you all know what this little thing is that is now moving all around and kicking up a storm. Yay. :)

Everyone, have a lovely weekend!

10 years ago

Such great news Divact!! Please let us know - I am super excited for you!

10 years ago

Welcome, Hayls! Very sorry to hear about your 2 MCs, but hopefully your new doctor will be of some more help than your current dr!

Congrats on the weight loss, Bindy! 7 kg is awesome!

Have you O'd yet, Autumn?

The nerve of the receptionist! I'm glad you found another clinic that can do the scan, Divact! I can only imagine how excited you are. Do you have a guess as to the sex? Let us know what you find out tomorrow!!!

Well, today's CD1 for me. Not that I had much hope for this cycle, but it is still disappointing. I found a new dr that sounds good and is covered under my new health plan, but I can't get into see her until April.

The puppies arrived last night and they are ridiculously cute and super sweet. They'll get adopted right away, I'm sure!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Bloody hell. My best friend from high school just sent me a text with her ultrasound picture as her way of announcing that she's pregnant and due in August. It only took her 2-3 cycles to get her BFP. Since we were teenagers she's always tried to one-up me with everything and she's succeeded, again. I'm happy for them (she married my best guy friend), but I'm crazy jealous!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Let me guess Dogmom- you probably hadn't heard anything from her in ages either? She has great timing doing that on CD1. The worst day of the cycle. Puppies are a great moodbooster though!

I hope your bf is much better for this round?

I don't know how you got to 16 weeks already divact. It's crawling for me. I'm at 9 and still dying to get to "relatively safe" 12. Still not really feeling anything (except relief).

And sore boobs.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Thanks guys
Good luck to those still trying too x

10 years ago

You are right, So impatient. I haven't actually spoken to her since last January! Oh well. It was just a really crappy day! I didn't know they were trying and she gave me the whole speech about how we're getting old and need to get started if it's going to happen. She obviously didn't know that we've been trying.

You'll be to 12 weeks before you know it! Have you had much ms?

10 years ago

Well dogmom, at least you have puppies to distract you! Puppies could make me forget anything. :)

So impatient, count yourself lucky that you don't feel much of anything!!!

Well, well......and the winner is.........it's a girl!!! The grandmas are thrilled!

10 years ago

Congrats, Divact! I'm glad she cooperated and you had a clear view today! Now you can start shopping.

10 years ago

Wow, looks like this is the forum for little girls! Congrats Divact. Are you feeling any movement yet?

People can be so insensitive about things when they do not know you are TTC. Sorry that your friend was like that Dogmom.

You will be in the safe zone before you know it soimpatient! And then we can start guessing if you are team blue or pink .

I am 5 dpo (i think) today. But super down. I have had spotting for the last 3 days. Guess my body has to get used to the Femara. I just hate how I thought it would be a miracle drug and that I would be one of those people who get their bfp on the first round. Still awaiting DH's SA results. I hate waiting. Hopefully if its not in by tomorrow, it will be in early next week.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo