Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

721 - 730 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Shame Dogmom! You really have it bad as far as ms goes! Hope you mil doesn't ask questions!!

Ok I am really starting to hate my body!! No af. VERY LIGHT spotting. If i wasnt trying to see it I would have missed it.

10 years ago

This period is so weird came kinda heavy yesterday and now spotting again!!!
So annoyed why can't I just have a normal period!

Autumn I'm sorry ur body is being a b!tch as well :( hope af shows up soon for u.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Bindy. You body also seems confused. It sucks.

Still no period for me. Bad headache and nausea. But no more tender boobs so really hope its on its way. I am fed u with not knowing what is going on!

10 years ago

Finally af!!

10 years ago

About time autumn :) yay least it finally came

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter for tomorrow hope you all have a lovely day :)

10 years ago

How was everyone's Easter?

So I'm up to cd 7 and still have my period :/ just seems to not want to leave. Poor DH didn't get any fun for our anniversary due to af being here. But we spent most of the day just fencing the yard and that's about it.

Hope you are all well :)

10 years ago

Shame Bindy. Seems like long periods is your new party trick. I had a wonderful 2.5day period. Not complaining!! Didn't get my meds free cycle this month, because I will only ovulate when we are back home. So decided to take them again. Just 1 more cycle after this one, then I go back to my dr. End of June probably. Just depends on when we get DH next SA results. He is going end of May. Still hoping that we get pregnant before then

10 years ago

I really hope you get ur bfp before ur appt in June autumn.

My period finally stopped yesterday so 8 days of periods not my personal best but still annoying. So am currently up to cd9 and hoping that I manage to ovulate this month without meds (eg: clomid) Will be making a doc appt for next week to get him to put me up to 1500mg Of Metformin from the 1000mg.

Apart from that just seen on Facebook that a girl I know is having a baby girl and this is her second kid she already has a boy. She got preg first go on each of them :( wish I had the ability to do that as well. *sigh* I'm in a bit of a funk today but I guess that happens.

10 years ago

Hi guys!! Sorry iv not been around av been recovering from the car accident! :( but I'm ok now tho thank god! I was sooo board sitting in the house looking at the same 4 walls! I swears they started to move! I'm just going crazy! Lol any way I'm still not preggers as had to give it a miss I was to sore all down my left side so it was nice to not drive myself insane with syimpton checking! But just seeing how is goes now if I fall yey for me if not then .(6,873);,&8);,7&)38))â?¬\><~,$^_{>$~>?}{*^<{}~$^<{}$^<~$}^~< lol so it's all good!!! Lol I missed u guys tho n our we chats so updates plzzzz hope u are Ll fat and preggers this cycle I think it's about damn time !!!

love to you all!!! ;)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo