Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

591 - 600 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Dogmom do you think you will end up testing?

I'm at cd35 today I think and still no period. Not game to test again. Been really dizzy lately and lovely bright veins popping up more so than normal all over my chest. Will see the doc when I get back from Sydney.

Autumn I'm sorry ur body is confused :(

Dogmom figures crossed ur get a bfp

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Bindy, Are you sure that last test was negative? wasn't it just really diluted urine/ a bad test? Hope the dr can give you answers once you are back from Sydney. all those symptoms sounds promising... And I really hope that it is.

10 years ago

Oh my. You are all late.... Keep. Me. Updated!

Big fat Pfffffff!!!! for the moving. I hate France so much sometimes. Things are just so complicated in this stupid country. We are supposed to be moving in three days and I still haven't been able to get our electricity account or internet/cable/phone account connected. :( So much to do and not much time left. Too busy right now! Aie aie aie.

I hate French administration!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all are well though! :)

10 years ago

Sorry about the hassles with moving, Divact! That is really annoying! Moving is stressful enough without the extra drama.

What DPO are you, Bindy, or when do/did you expect AF? I know what you mean by not wanting to see another BFN.

Well, there is no question about it... B.....F.....P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took 2 tests (an IC and a FRER) and both have dark 2nd lines. I still can't believe it. I haven't been feeling normal the past few days, but this has happened before and I didn't want to get my hopes up. Really didn't feel well yesterday. I haven't told my BF yet - his sister just left this morning and he left right after her. Our 9 year anniversary is next Tuesday and I had thought of waiting until then to tell him, but I'm not sure that I can wait that long. My EDD is Nov 23, so I just ordered some really awesome Christmas baby booties and they'll be here tomorrow. I'll figure out some way to give them to him that he won't suspect. I might just tell him that I have an early anniversary present for him or something. He is going to be really shocked because he thinks I'm on my period now. LOL.

Really, I am still in shock.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Congrats dogmom!!!!!! Yeah!!! Sooo happy for you!!!

10 years ago

Congrats Dogmom!!! that's wonderful news. You should confirm on a digi. Feels so good when it says "pregnant". Enjoy telling y our bf. That will be fun.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Congrats Dogmom, so happy for you .

10 years ago

Thanks, guys! So Impatient, I did pick up a digi earlier and just got the official "Pregnant 2-3 weeks" reading. It still does not seem real!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Hi everyone!!! Congrats dognahm!!! Sooo happy for you

So I have been missing in action for a while. What can I say... After the last bfn and so much disappointment my dh and I decided we would have a brake from trying. I was going mad! Not only that I have 4 friend who have announced there pregnant! I'm happy for them but was a tad jealous. So I have been just enjoying spending my time with dh instead of it feeling like a chore after many months of trying! But..... I am a POAS addict.. So I randomly did a few opk and last week I got a strong + at 2pm but didn't get excited as been there done that n stuff! Then the last 3 days did more ;) the first was - then yesterday git a faint line . Yes I know it's - then this morning a little darker. And again this evening?
Any way I was still checking my cm and cervix... Out of habit and I had (tmi) white cm but stretchy with one spot of red in it. And again later my cm was yellowish then later again normal!! Af not due for ten days so I'm a little confused with the opk. Y is the lines getting darker. Did I ov last week? Could this be implantation bleeding/spotting? I'm confused but I'm not gonna stress over it. I'm off on holiday with my girls. The witch is due on Mother's Day! When I'm on holiday!!! But I'm so excited and ready for this week away!!

So enough about me!
How are you lovely gals been doing??

Xxxxxxxxxx To all!!! Xxxxx

10 years ago

Congrats Dogmom that's so exciting omg so excited for u :D enjoy telling ur BF he will be over the moon I'm sure :D

I tested again yesterday and got a darker second line still faint but can actually see it without having to look hard and can see it in a photo as well......but it was a cheap Internet brand so am going to buy a first response and see if I get a second line on that as well. I will let you all know what happens.

Dogmom AF was due last week on thurs/fri sometime so I'm a week late.

Shiloh it sounds like u have ovulated and might be in ur tww.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo