Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

181 - 190 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Hi Bindy. Glad you are enjoying your vacation despite Mother Nature being a b!tch. I've never been to Ireland, but it looks so pretty!

So impatient, don't give up hope yet. 10dpo is still early.

Well, came today. Heavier then ever. Quite odd for me. Serious tmi alert, but I went through two tampons before 12 today and it didn't even start until 10! Usually even on the first day I can make it through the entire day with 2. Cramps and headache today too ( though I did have a little bit too much to drink last night which could explain things).

I'll be in the states for the second week of my tww. The worst bit of it and I'll be far from the support of my bf and I'll have all these pharmacies where they don't know me! I can buy soooooo many hpt's and not get recognized as the crazy pee stick addict! I'll try to be strong though and not use any until my af is due. And guess when it's due? The day I fly back! Hopefully the travel will make it a bit late and it will wait until I get home.

10 years ago

Sounds hideous Divact! Wtf is going on with your bod? Hopefully it will slow to a trickle.

No, don't hope it will wait 'til your return- hopefully you will be pregnant!

Ooh maybe you can get those "dollar store" tests where you use the dropper. You should stock up on those while you can.

You know "it's still early" is just something we say to each other to be reassuring! when was the last time someone got nothing at 10dpo, then bfp later? OK I know the stories are out there (search string: multiple bfn but late bfp?), but I'm very skeptical when it's me.

Anyway obviously I will continue to test.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

I'd never heard of the dollar store dropper tests, so I just googled it. The article below was first in my search. Made me giggle.

http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/09142012the-tale-of-a-dollar-store-pregnancy-test/

I'll see if I can find some and bring them to you so impatient.

10 years ago

Wow Divact! You know I love fertility gifts! *an hpt? You shouldn't have!* ...Seriously though I want one! Please bring me a dropper hpt! I just really hope I don't need it by the next time I see you though! I could save it for ttc#2 I guess, since that would be happening straight after number one's weaned. Way before the expiry is up anyway! Not that I care about expiry dates.

I thought the blog was great. Except she had a "positivo" after "months"... bet she meant 2 months. I don't think a bfp is actually possible! So that did sour it for me a tad.

The reason why I know how they work is suuuuuuper sad. I went through this phase of youtube vids of people doing hpts. And breaking bfp news to dhs and/or family. I think I've seen everything that was available now though. I don't know why I do the things I do!

I hope your blood bath is easing.

10 years ago

10 years ago

So my period finally stopped yesterday, all I can say is wtf is wrong with me a 10 day period!!! Seriously who has a 10 day period?? Oh that's right me!!! Sorry just can't believe that my period went that long and that heavy. On the up side I should o about the day or two after I get back to oz I think I have been oing on cd 17-18 so hopefully I catch it otherwise I will be out. Actually have had zero sex this cycle sad really seeing as we're on holiday *sigh*

So impatient I'm sorry u got a bfn I had my that u would get a bfp.

Divact sucks that u got a heavy period too they are the worst.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Bindy just make sure you bd right before you get on the plane and right after. The jetlag might throw you off. One possible advantage though is when you get home you might be awake and ready to go at 2am. Maybe during less conventional hours might help? I worry I might be missing my most fertile window while I'm soundly asleep and snoring like the disgusting old lady that I am.

This is probably N/A to me but it is helping me get through the afternoon:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

I ttc studies that tell me what I want to hear!

10 years ago

so impatient, I also love studies that tell me what I want to hear. I tend to keep looking until I find one that I like. Sorry that you are still getting BFN. Really hoping that you can be our BFP for this month.

Bindy, I agree WTF with a 10 day period. That sucks. But hopefully you can BD when you get home and then you are still ok

Sucks that you got your period Divact. and sounds like a VERY crappy one!

I finally ovulated (I think). Think I have been off with my dates the last few months. I used OPK's this month and it was only postive 2 days after 3 days of EWCM. But then again, this is the first month I had so much CM! . Anyway, I tried doing the deed 3 nights in a row...bad idea... I dont know what the hell happened but it felt like DH broke my cervix. It hurt so bad the entire weekend. I ended up not having sex on the day of ovulation because I was in so much pain and my stomach looked like I was 5 months pregnant. (Must be those phamtom twins). Luckily today its gone . So 1 dpo today and my boobs are already sore.. This is going to be a LOOOOONG TWW if I already have imaginary symptoms.

10 years ago

oh and I am having hot flashes since yesterday..Weird! So it'd going to be a long wait

10 years ago

Just added a new ticker to my signature... Who here thinks I will make it another 10days without testing?

I will not test too early...I will not test too early...I will not test too early...I will not test too early...I will not test too early...I will not test too early...I will not test too early...I will not test too early...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo