Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

No way Autumn! That really sucks. How did you manage to get pregnant with your ds? Was there this kind of ridiculous build up before?? It's got to happen again! I'm sure you'll get a bfp soon. It sounds like you're getting close.

Divact- you're lucky. I still have no signs of O. Negative opks and no ewcm. My fm isn't even bothering to ask me to test! Just as well since I still haven't had any action and I'm on another work trip. I think 35 day cycles are here to stay. My one 29 day one was a total fluke.

Dogmom and Bindy so looking forward to hearing your results in ONE week (probably around when I O!) I'm already feeling out this cycle... a true victim of circumstance! Woe is me. *violins*

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Oh Autumn. Im so sorry for you if it really is negative. I hate that party trick. it did it to me two months ago and I was devastated. You try not to get your hopes up, but you still do. take it easy. Have some wine.

So impatient, at least if your cycle is longer, you will still have a chance to get home and getbdown to business before you ovulate. If your cycle was shorter you would be about to ovulate!

10 years ago

Yes... I'm also consoling myself with the thought we haven't "wasted time" on "unnecessary sex". That is non-procreational sex. So sick of ttc. Bored right now and can't sleep. So too much time to think.

10 years ago

Got wine?

10 years ago

Had wine.

Hmmm interesting signature.:) "Got wine?" should be your catch phrase in the signature block. Btw, the more I see your avatar the more I think it looks like you! Similar expression if that's possible!

10 years ago

So Impatient, I seriously don't know how I got pregnant. LOL. Had no stupid false positives. (and even then I was peeing on sticks like my life depended on it). Anyway. Maybe I should just stop testing untill I have like a huge belly or labour pains to confirm a pregnancy

Divact. Yes I hate them. Really got my hopes up this month. The early tests were very very convincing lines. But slowly learning that 2 lines doesn't mean pregnancy for me. Of course I had wine last night. LOL

Thanks Makiet

10 years ago

I'm so sorry Autumn

Dogmom am a tad excited about the trip looking forward to it

So impatient didn't realise testing is only a week off guess I'll either have good news or bad news a couple days before my trip. Knowing my luck I'll have a very lovely heavy period for my 24hrs in transit

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Bindy hopefully you get to have good news just before your holiday!

10 years ago

I wonder if there is a different type of test that would work better for you Autumn (not give you the false positives)? Maybe one that isn't so sensitive?

How long is your work trip so impatient? Hopefully there's still time for you to get in some "necessary" sex when you get home! I think "Got Wine" could go in several of our signature blocks.

I'm not exactly looking forward to a 9 hour car ride with a period like last month and international travel is even worse! for good news next week Bindy!

I know this breaks the symptom spotting ban this month, but I had awful cramping yesterday (7dpo). Started out as mild cramping and built up to where I could hardly move. No spotting, so I probably just ate something that didn't agree with me. Ok, no more symptom spotting for the month!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Think i should stick to digitals dogmom. Dont think they give false positives... But I just might prove that theory wrong lol.
Goodluck with the symptom spotting! Sounds like pretty painful cramps. Ouch.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo