Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

691 - 700 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Can't believe you are almost halfway Soimpatient! Yea for smaller clothes :)

How are you doing today Bindy?

I am crampy today. So AF probably on her way. Of course I am googling period pains as early pregnancy symptoms... LOL..

10 years ago

Dogmom that's cool that you got to hear the heartbeat but sucks that u have been so sick and sleep deprived, hope it gets better soon and you get some decent sleep.
We are going to have dinner for our wedding anniversary but not sure if we have anything else planned, we also have an 18th to go to that night so it's going to be busy.

So impatient wow you are so far along now :) must be exciting :)

Autumn I started spotting today and cramping so I have a feeling that AF is going to come early just to be a b!tch or it might just be spotting only? Not sure guess I'll see sooner or later.
How are you going today?

I'm not doing too bad looking forward to July and winter and going to sking down in the snowy mountains :) never been skiing in my life and have never really seen snow like I've seen it snowing lightly but that's about it, so am looking forward to that :) so had a positive day today :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Happy anniversary Bindy! Seems like you and I willbe cycle buddies again. Started spotting just now. Going to celebrate not being pregnant with a big glass of red wine! But still hope your is just spotting :)

10 years ago

Really sucks you're both in for another cycle. I really hope your end is in sight soon! Bindy, a ski trip is the best thing you could have booked! Hope you get pregnant this cycle and can't go!:ð???

I am really happy to almost be halfway...Autumn the smaller sizes are really just a clever ploy by the shop to get me to buy more stuff from them! Totally working btw. I am just counting down to my mat leave as work is piling on extra at them moment. I plan to get a new job rather than go back. So annoyed but cannot wait to say "sayonara suckers" and waddle out the door.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

So Impaitient the ski trip is booked in :) for early August can't remember the actual date but we decided the first week of August :) btw I love your waddle out the door you made me smile :)

Autumn anniversary is this Friday coming but thank you :) sucks that u've started spotting. My spotting stopped again :/ so not sure what my body is thinking.

On an up note having my new fence delivered tomorrow so will busy this week putting up the new fence, good exercise for me and takes my mind off everything :) and I'm only 2kgs from my goal weight of 54kgs :D

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Oops. Sorry Bindy I got the wrong Friday!

Also loved thewaddling out the door soimpatient.

So going by opk I am 16dpo today and BFN. So obviously ovulated later. Spotting gone again. So now just waiting.

10 years ago

Autumn sounds like our bodies are doing the same spotting than stopping......I'm only 12-13dpo af is due on Friday. :/ just waiting for af to show herself.

10 years ago

Our bodies are being mean Bindy! How long is your luteal phase? 18days?

Mine is usually 14days. So AF due yesterday. But honestly think it was a false pos opk

10 years ago

Autumn my literal phase is usually 14-16days I vary between a 28-32 day cycle. So my period is due anywhere from fri-sun basically.

10 years ago

Hope she stays sway Bindy

I had a bad day yesterday. Just wanted to give up on ttc. But i didnkt know how to stop. Lol.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo