Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I was about to say you give me hope pelummie! But there's no way I could bd every day!

Congrats again - definitely a hard earned bfp!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

you can bd every other day, especially at night when you are about to sleep

10 years ago

pelummie that's awesome news

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Congrats on your weight loss, Bindy! It sounds like the walking and GI diet is working for you. I really hope that helps regulate your cycle.

And a big congrats on your BFP plummie! Maybe this will be the trend this month.

I think I'm ovulating today. Lots of watery CM for 2 days and then EWCM today. However, every other month I've had full-blown O symptoms: sore nips, cramping , EWCM, and crazy sex drive. We snuck in sex this morning after my friend left for work, but that's been it for the past 4 days. Not feeling too optimistic this month, but we'll see. I'm trying to go into the TWW expecting a BFN so that I won't be disappointed.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Congratulations Pelummie!!! I knew we would have some this month! Yay!

Bindy, sounds like you are heading in the right direction. Good for you.

Dog mom, once is all it takes.....it could work :).

I'm so not going to symptom spot this month either. Every single month I get sore breasts, cramps, stuffy nose, upset stomach. And of course, I know too that most women don't get morning sickness until much later. Everything else is exactly the same as pms. So f that this month. It just makes us crazy and for nothing.

I will, however, probably pee on one of my five thousand pee sticks by day 5 because I'm impatient and have no will power. Last month I only held out so long because I had no tests in the house and no time for a pharmacy. I don't want a false positive again though. :(. I think when I finally get my bfp I won't even believe it until a doctor confirms it.

I hope everyone is well. Have a good day all!

10 years ago

Yeah!!!! Congrats Pelumie!! So happy for you! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy. Hope we can join you soon on countdownmypregnancy. But please keep us updated.

Divact. I am also trying (again) not to symptom spot. So far nothing out of the ordinary anyway except sticky cm. I hope to wait till at least sunday to test. Should be around 11 dpo then.

Dogmom, hope you got that egg! Lol. It really does only take once.

Congrats on the weight loss bindy! I gained another 1kg. Hope you are ovulating

Like the idea of the support group so impatient. But lets do it in a pub somewhere in london so that there wont be any babyshowers. Lol

Tempting is definately not for me. Temps stayed low and I am sure that I ovulated. I never get a proper 3hours at a time so I think I should just leave it. But it is making me feel totally out this month.

10 years ago

Autumn - I just want everyone to come to me! you're right though- should just stick to pregnancy-unfriendly places/activities like pubs, horseriding, ice-skating, rollercoasters, 10 pin bowling or paintball?

I must say I've been to the place where I met divact several times and it's normally just full of tourists and old ladies who are way beyond their fertile years! I have never seen a baby shower before (I swear it wasn't intentional) ...Actually I've previously been told baby showers aren't even generally the done thing in the UK. Clearly not true.

Divact I too would be so shocked to get a bfp. Can't imagine it. And yet I try!

Dogmom, I hope once is the charm! Did you manage to do it again? Your o symptoms could still have meant actual O was still a few days off? I have yet to get back on the old horse aka dh for another round of this cycle. Luckily my order of preconceive came so I can use that to oil up my over-worked nether regions during this next lot of sex sessions.

10 years ago

Lets go for sushi next time. You might actually see pregnant ladies in England in pubs. With a drink! :). No offense Brits. Jk.

10 years ago

LOL Divact. Although there might be pregnant woman there too...

I am having a horribly depressed day. Fell completely out. Got a bad pain in my left side over my ovary, so I probably have a cyst. Just my luck I guess. And to make it worse, when I tried to tell DH how sad I am today and how I hate thinking that we have to go through this another month, and that I hate the weight I gained...He only heard the "I am fat" part and zoomed in on it and made it a huge issue instead of just supporting me. So I am in tears and he can't understand. Don't you all just love being a hormonal woman?

10 years ago

At least in pubs you're justified if you glare at pregnant women drinking alcohol, rather than giving them the evils just for being pregnant! I need to find a place that only serves swordfish and steak tartare.

Actually I found this link which made me feel a bit better today (yes, I've been googling):
http://www.bellybelly.com.au/conception/when-should-you-start-worrying#.UkRdGmFwbbX

I've read somewhere before that 80% of couples are pregnant by 6 months but this seems to say it could be as low as 50% at 6 months and it's still only 60- 70% by 9 months. So I'm feeling a lot less concerned than I was when I hit 6 months of proper ttc (my first month didn't count) and nothing. I think this last bfn really hit me hard because I thought I would take the "average" time, but if it's 50:50 maybe things aren't too bad! I've been obsessing this last week or two. I'm going to try and cheer up now. Relax and it will happen right?*vomit* OK ...maybe that's a step too far!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo