Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

601 - 610 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Oh yeah bindy!! I am so excited for you let us know when you get the FRER!

10 years ago

Autumn I'm going to buy one tonight when I pick DH up from work and will test in the morning. It's going on 5pm here in oz so will let u all know in the morning this is it.

That's the number of my test in the unsure images #245693 I took that one in the afternoon/evening around 7pm ish. Let me know what u guys think its faint but it's there.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

You have got self control than me, Bindy. I would have tested whenI got home! Are you going to do a digital as well?

10 years ago

Autumn dw I will prob end up testing when I get home DH finishes at 8pm. I'm scared it will be a neg, but that test I took last night at 7pm has a faint pos and 6 people have voted that its a pos so lets hope the FRER comes back pos as well. Will let you all know either way.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Congratulations dogmom. I knew it was happening for someone this month. 3 of you ladies late! I'm so happy for you!!! Good luck holding off with the news. I cracked the moment I saw my bf. Lol.

Oh Bindy. Please let us know quickly. My fingers are crossed for you. I really hope this is it. That would be amazing after all this stress with doctors and all that. It sounds like it's for real. If it's even slightly darker tomorrow....what dpo are you?

To everyone else, when it rains it pours..... :)

10 years ago

Bindy, Can you send the link for the test? Then we can check if we see the line which I am sure will be there!

Yes, 2 BFP in one month! How awesome

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images132723

That's the link for my test from last night.

I thought I was cd35 yesterday but I'm actually that today. I think I'm between 17-18dpo.

10 years ago

the link doesn't work. what is the test nr?
Yes, I am at work and constantly on CTP today. LOL

10 years ago

The number is # 245693 it's a internet dip test in the unsure section, lol I'm on my walk at the moment lol

10 years ago

I see it!! And apparently already voted positive before I knew it was yours!! So definitely an honest vote

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo