Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

861 - 870 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I agree Autumn, your friend sounds like a bi+ch. I "unfriended" my best friend for less than that when I was ttcing. How rude!!!

I hope you both are feeling better at least.

Bindy, I so would have tested 20 times by now. Good thing probably that you have none and don't have the car. It's a waste of money anyway. Fingers crossed for you!

Autumn, where are you in your cycle?

9 years ago

I am on CD21, 9dpo (i think). So af due saturday, then I can start on my bc pills for the ivf. Eeek!!

How are you doing Divact? Thank you so much for still checking in with me and Bindy. We really appreciate it! And love hearing about your pregnancy. How many weeks left?

9 years ago

Awe. I just want to know when you get your bfps.
I can't believe it's been 9 months already. I think sometimes about how fast it's gone by for me, and I can only imagine how slow it's been for you.
I hope my hanging around does doesn't actually bother you. I don't want to rub it in your faces or anything. We've been chatting for over a year now though and even if i don't know you personally, it will make me really happy when you both get your bfps. Soon!!!

Autumn, you have to go on bc to do ivf?

9 years ago

Not at all. We like having you around . Have to say, It has been a slow few months :)
Is everything ready for your little girl?

Yes, also thought the bc was weird, but it is so that they suppress my ovaries, so that when they start stimming, more eggs mature at the same time.

Bindy, did you test?

9 years ago

Divact I agree with autumn we really appreciate you still checking in on us :) thank you for still talking to us and keeping us updated with ur pregnancy. You must be getting so excited to meet ur little girl :)

Autumn I haven't tested again yet. DH wouldn't allow me to buy any test today :( however I will let the RE know that I'm a week late when I see him so he might get me to get a blood test to see if I am or not. Trying to not get my hopes up seeing as I got a neg test last week. Might be af jollying tricks on me not sure :/

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Well, maybe a blood test will be a better option. I am bad with testing. dh has no idea how many times I test. But I will for sure tell him now when we start ivf. Are you ready for your RE app?

I am getting anxious. Just want af to come so that I can start the process.

9 years ago

It's exciting that you are starting soon Autumn!! When will they do it?

Bindy, I would be going nuts right now!!!

Everything is just about ready. If she's early we will manage at this point. I hope she will be a little early. I'm too excited and the suspense is getting hard.

9 years ago

How many weeks are you now Divact? Just try to get to at least 36 ;)
Can just imagine that you are excited! almost time to meet her

They will do it in August. First 21 days on bc and then start stimming. Dr sounded very positive about the odds. So fingers crossed/.

9 years ago

Dw my DH doesn't know how much I usually test either lol
Yep I have all my paper work and blood test results and all my med details ect sorted for the re and I'm so glad they won't be able to say my weight is a prob I'm down to 55kgs so have a BMI of like 22 or 23 so perfect for clomid cycle just DH to get a SA done than all systems go for the next stage. So excited and nervous but so happy we can finally get to the next stage to have a baby.

I can understand you being anxious autumn I'm anxious for you as well. I have everything crossed for you. I'm on a Facebook page for women with pcos and endo and there is a lady who just did her second round of Ivf and she's preg with twins and another lady who got preg first round of Ivf there are so many success stories. I just know ur going to be one of those success stories

Dw divact I am going nuts not knowing lol but I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Hi Everyone! It sounds like you guys have been busy. That's great that you get to start IVF next month, Autumn! Good luck at the RE, Bindy. Will they start you on Clomid after this visit? You guys are both going to be pregnant before you know it!

When's your due date, divact?

I have my 20 week sonogram next Tuesday and we will hopefully find out the sex then.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo