Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

291 - 300 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

LOL, Autumn. 3 of my friends on FB will be having their babies any day now, 3 had babies over the summer, and I just learned of 2 more pregnancies recently. Lots of maternity and baby pictures being posted every day it seems. So I make up for it by posting pictures of my dogs and the foster puppies.

Let us know what you think of the Stamina tablets. I'm sure we can probably find something similar under a different name if that isn't available. Sounds like it is worth a try!

Glad to hear that you really are ovulating early this cycle, so impatient! Think of the fun you will have with the Dollar Store tests this cycle!

Divact! I know it's hard not to get excited, but I'm excited for you! I hope that you are having a great time in FL, too. I'm sure the clerk at the Dollar Store has seen many people buy the tests in bulk before. And you don't live there, so who cares. I'm about out of my non-ICs, so I may be making a trip to get some of those tests, too. I haven't tried them yet. New tests are kind of exciting!

That's great that your house will be ready by Xmas, Bindy! Will you be able to move in before Xmas?

I used one of my 5 day early tests yesterday afternoon. BFN. Not event a hint of a second line. I was going to retest with FMU today, but I had to get up at 5 to let the dog out (still wearing his cone and can't use the dog door). I had to pee and the tests were in the other bathroom and I just wanted to go back to bed. Tested with an IC mid morning and still BFN. I've been having a lot of pinching on both sides of my lower abdomen since yesterday, my lower abdomen has felt swollen/bloated and my back is still sore. I also have really tingly nipples. The strangest thing of all, though, is that I had a really strange taste in my mouth this morning when I got up (the 2nd time). It tasted like blood and I thought it was strange. I let the dogs out and puttered around the kitchen contemplating this weird taste. A while later I happened to glance at the bathroom mirror and my teeth were covered in blood! My top gum was bleeding in one spot - I've never had this happen before. I'm sure my body is just f-ing with me.

Of course I've spent some extra time with Dr Google this week trying to find the magic answer. You would not believe some of the things I have found. Example: one woman was actively TTC. She always had 27-28 day cycles. She was on CD 82 and wanted advice on whether she should test or not - had not tested to this point. WTF??? And then there are the people who end up with 73 day cycles that end with AF arriving. Ug.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Yeah its tomorrow. Now it only has to be tomorrow where you are Divact. .

Well done on flooding your fb friends' feeds with your dogs! Will definitely let you know if the vitamins helped. that it does. So weird about your mouth bleeding, Really hope its a symptom. Let us know what the FMU test was. Hope its !!
How the hell can someone be on CD82 and not test?? WTF? Some people are just strange.

I can just imagine the exchange of pregnancy tests in a brown paper bag so impatient. Make sure both of you dress in long thick coats with sunglasses and hats

10 years ago

Ok I am starting to hate the time difference! Have been on here like a 100 times today hoping for an update from Divact and Dogmom. for you girls!

10 years ago

Lol autumn. I think (strong emphasis on think) it may possibly be a little tiny but darker but it is so darn hard to tell. I have got to ditch the rents and go buy a few digitals to be sure. I'm dying here!!!!
I'll see if I can upload a pic.
Dogmom, hang in there! !!

10 years ago

Pleeeeease upload divact. Lol. Let us know when you found a digital.

10 years ago

F f f f f flost my message.

Autumn, what's your email? Photo not loading. :(

Ok, so - think I'm counting this as my BFP. I still need digi confirmation, but so impatient saw the test photo and has me convinced that todays test is darker than yesterdays!!!!!

Fyi, no signs or symptoms at all. At least nothing any different than every month before. My boobs are killing me, but they did this last month too...

10 years ago

I'll pm you my email divat. Sooo exited to see it! Yeah!!!

10 years ago

Yay Divact!!!! I hope you can sneak away and get your hands on a digi today! Keep us posted. I'm so excited for you! Have you told your BF what you suspect yet?

Are you sure that you aren't in CO, Divact? I went to the Dollar Store by my house today and they were completely out of the tests!!! If it wasn't you, then some other TTC here is hording them.

I used my last First Response 5 days early test this am with FMU and still BFN. Still no sign of AF and something is going on in my lower abdomen. Still getting a few pinches here and there, but it has mostly changed to fluttering/bubbling and otherwise strange feeling with some slight pressure. It kept me awake for a while last night. Not painful but very strange. Went to a class at the gym today and that area felt different during the ab set. Probably my imagination. I'm now 5-6 days late, based on my last several cycles. Frustrated!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

DIGI SAYS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Score!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!About freakin' .

Digi makes it official.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo