Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1121 - 1130 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Hey Autumn

I still check the board every now and than. Wonder how the others are going. Will message you later........about to fall asleep Arthur is going through not wanting to sleep stage currently.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

8 years ago

I was just thinking about you girls recently too.

How is everyone?

We are well. Margot is 14 months old now. Running around and starting to talk. She is a terrible sleeper and I am tired as hell but she is such a sweet little girl.

I would love to start trying for baby number 2 but I must try and get my career started first. Hopefully in the next few years I can think about trying again. I can't wait.

I hope you all are well. Xoxoxo

8 years ago

It was good to hear from you Autumn! I miss hearing from this group! Molly will be a year next month, which seems impossible. The time has passed so quickly! She has 2 teeth, is standing alone, and is full of energy. We aren't planning on a #2 at this time - we have our hands full with Molly!

It sounds like Margot is keeping you busy, Divact!

I hope everyone is well! I enjoy getting updates on you all!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

8 years ago

So sorry you didn't get pregnant Autumn. Have you been actively ttc though?

My tiny tot just turned one. She's so adorable. I wish I could try for #2 straight away as well, but I'm going to have to wait too. Hopefully next couple of years.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

8 years ago

So nice to hear from everyone again.

Arthur will be 6 months old this month time is just flying bye.
We arnt what you would call activity trying to conceive but we arnt preventing either. With mine and DHs poor fertility history we are just not preventing and what will be will be kinda thing.
Arthur is rolling all over the place and the height of a 8-9month old his very long. His trying to crawl and already has a tooth!

Wow all of ur girls are over 1 now and that Molly is nearly 1 time has just flown bye can't believe it, it only feels like yesterday that we were all here singing along to so impaients Xmas songs she had come up with lol

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

8 years ago

So great to hear from everyone. Wow can't believe you girls are all almost a year and older
Crazy how time flies. Soon Arthur will be crawling Bindy Hope you get pregnant by surprise Bindy

Not trying actively divact. After the ivf I was too heartbroken
Also stppped ovulating a while back but dr dis ovarian drilling so thats sorted
Going to iui next cycle

8 years ago

Good luck with next cycle Autumn

8 years ago

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year.

So I thought I would share my news I am currently 10 weeks preg with baby no 2.

Was a nice little surprise but God morning sickness has been a evil b!tch.

We found out it was actually twins but lost one at 6 weeks.

How are all ur babies going? How have you all been?

8 years ago

Happy new year eveyone.

Wow Bindy! Congratulations! I'm so sorry about the twin though , but so excited to hear that baby number 2 is on the way.

How is everyone else doing?

8 years ago

That's amazing! Congratulations! So good that it didn't take long.

My little girl is talking and walking. Really adorable. I still can't believe I have one.

I can't wait to try again. Wish we didn't have to wait. I'm scared it will be even harder next time.

Good luck with Baby #2! Another big year ahead for you.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo