Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1081 - 1090 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Hopefully your MS won't be too bad, Bindy!

Do you have the Rock n' Plays (by Fisher Price) in France, Divact? Everyone here in the US says that they are life savers for babies who don't like to sleep and/or have lots of gas and reflux. It was one of the first baby things that I purchased!

Any baby news yet, So Impatient? I keep thinking that you are due any day now.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Yes, one more week until the due date. Feels strange when you think "next week we'll have a baby"! This will be a pretty big party trick actually!

So is all your shopping already done Dogmom?

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

That will be a great party trick, so impatient! I bet you are very ready at this point. Keep us posted when she arrives!!! Did you settle on a name?

We have the nursery furniture (except for the chair) and a few other small things, but I haven't done much shopping yet. My younger cousin, who is due in March '15, already has way more baby things than I do! I had a small shower on Saturday and another one scheduled for the end of Sept, so I'm trying to wait to see what I'm given before I start buying things.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

So Impaitent that's so exciting how close you are to your due date. Let us know when your little girl is here :)

Dogmom that's a good idea waiting till after the baby shower to see what you need :)

I have a wedding in nov and a baby shower in nov to go to so am counting down till than.

Yesterday was an interesting day I work with customers, so everytime I talked to one I would break down crying (no idea why I was crying or what about for that matter) gotta love the hormones. I got sent home from work cause of it and the bad morning sickness *sigh*

What are everyone's plans this weekend?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Divact am fine, I still look in, he is doing fine, I had him in April @ 34wks. How is your little girl too?

9 years ago

Pelummie, she is doing really well. I can't believe how fast the time flies and how big she is already.

Dogmom, Bindy, how are you girls feeling?

Autumn, you ok?

So Impatient, are you still pregnant? I bet you aren't! !!

9 years ago

Still waiting!

Bindy I hope everything's going well and the teariness has calmed down.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

So impatient that's no fun that you are still waiting I hear the last few days always drag on. Hope your little girl arrives soon.

Divact how is your little girl going?

Autumn hope you have a good weekend.

Dogmom how much longer do you have to go?

I have my first ultrasound either on Thursday or Friday this week coming I'll be just a little over 7 weeks by than. Am excited and nervous at the same time.

Hope all you lovely ladies have a good weekend.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

It will be any day now, So Impatient! I also hear that the last part is the worst, so I hope she arrives soon!

Sorry you've been feeling rough, Bindy. But, that's exciting about your ultrasound this week! That will make it feel much more real for you & your DH.

9 weeks and 3 days left until my due date. She's started pushing on my kidneys and sticking a hand or foot in my ribs recently - both of which are really unpleasant, but it's exciting to feel how big she's getting! And I definitely have the pregnancy waddle now.

How are you doing Autumn?

I hope that you've found something that helps with baby Margot's gas, Divact!

9 years ago

So Impatient have you had your little girl yet???

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo