Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

841 - 850 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Bindy I am phoning the fertility clinic today. Will hear what they say. Want to find out if there are any tests they want my dr to do before we see them. The clinic is 3.5 hours away, so I can't go there a lot. Want to give them everything they need to tell us what we need to do.

I am still not sure if we will do IVF. I am so scared of it. NOt just about the physical things, but about the emotional things. It will be very hard if it fails as well. But I will ask for stats etc when I see them

How is your TWW going?

9 years ago

Good luck with the call to the fertility clinic autumn, 3.5hrd isn't too bad, my RE is from Sydney which is 5hrs away but I'm lucky he comes to the country towns once a month so his only an hr away from me now.

My tww is ok yesterday and today have been horrible, have been really sick. Today I have been light headed and dizzy. Tonight have been slightly nauseous and yesterday my stomach hated me. But apart from that my tww has been ok.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Thanks Bindy. Got an app 5 sept. Could get one at another clinic 1 July, but they are double the price!!! No thanks.

Wow, seems like you have a hectic tww! Goodluck. It is not nice feeling sick.

9 years ago

Hi. How are you doing Bindy? Feeling better yet?

Hows all the pregnant ladies?

9 years ago

Hey Autumn, I'm still sick and so is DH :( so it's been a miserable weekend. I'm glad you have an appt with the fertility clinic and wow they wanted double the price to get into another one earlier I would say no thanks as well and just wait out the cheaper one.

How are you going?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Sorry that you are still sick. Hope you feel better soon!

I am doing ok. Just anxious for my appointment on Thursday. Think I should start making a list of questions to ask my gynae. I am taking dh along so that in case I forget something (or start crying) then he can ask the questions. Got a bit of a cold. Wish I could have stayed in bed this morning!

9 years ago

Poor girls. Both sick? Hope you feel better soon!

9 years ago

Thnx Divact. How are you doing?

9 years ago

So I start to get better only to catch another bug :( I'm so over being sick :(

How r u autumn?

9 years ago

Ah sorry Bindy. That sucks!

I am doing ok. Waiting for my drs appointment in 3 hours. Also off sick from work. Finally broke down and went to the dr. Sinobronchitis. Yuck!

Everytime I go to my dr, I have this fantasy that he does an US and I am already pregnant and just didn't know it. Wishful thinking LOL

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo