Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

971 - 980 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Don't really know what to say.

Dogmom- I am hoping to get another job. So keeping mine just in case, but hopefully will not have to go back. I started cleaning out my desk yesterday and it feels super good!

So we're all moving onto triplet fantasies now are we? Shiloh- so sorry about your sister, but big congrats on the twins! I really would love a second pregnancy with twins after this one. Anyway...musn't get ahead of ourselves.

Bindy - the holiday sounds great. Three weeks is a good amount of time.

Autumn- the injections sound horrible but it will be so exciting when your twins (or future triplets) are implanted.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Lol. Please no triplets soimpatient! They are very cute, but I honestly don't know how I would cope with 3 babies and a toddler...
Hope you find a new job so that you don't have to go back to your old job! I can just imagine how awesome it was to clear out your desk

Bindy, any news?

9 years ago

Lol I have to agree with autumn, no triplets please so impatient lol. Hopefully you will get a new job to go too so impatient, so you won't have to go back.

So am 14dpo and still no af, was going to test tomorrow morning with the on digi test I have in the house but have been talkin to a few girls with pcos and they said digis don't always work for us till about a week after af is due :/
I brought some internet cheapies that arrived today at the post office however can't get them till Monday as a building near the post office went up in flames this morning and had espestos in the walls so nearly all of the Main Street and soundering shops were close today including the post office :(
I was going to buy a FRER test but they cost AU$28 for just two and DH was like just wait till Monday maybe. So prob won't test till Monday now so have all weekend checking none stop to see if af has showed her ugly head or not.

Sorry for the long story :P

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Great that af is still a no show. Hope that she stays away for 9 months! Wow how unlucky about your ic's! The FRER are so expensive. We don't get them here. You have to import them for something like R600 for 3. No thanks. Interesting about the digi's.

Good luck for the weekend. It is going to be a long one checking every time you go to the loo.
How are you feeling?

9 years ago

I'm not feeling too bad today, yesterday was bad felt sick all day and things tasted gross, but today isn't too bad orange juice still taste gross and it's my fav :(

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Well that still sounds like a good sign ;).

9 years ago

I just want to know lol it's starting to drive me crazy. I'm scared to get my hopes up but at the same time I just want to know lol. Wish I had some internet cheapies to pee on right now

9 years ago

I can just imagine. Can't you get another type of test? Cheaper than FRER?

9 years ago

I wish autumn, nah in the small country town I'm in only sell the FRER or clear blue at the supermarket and chemist and both are heaps expensive.
I however think af is on her way, just have a feeling

9 years ago

Small country towns are sometimes the worst. I also live in one. And gossip is a big problem here, and everyone knows everyone and their business. So I prefer not to buy tests here. The place I bought closed so I can't even go there.

Oh I really really really hope you are wrong about af...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo