Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

331 - 340 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Woohoo! Three of you testing at the same time! There is so going to be another bfp!!! At least one. All three!!!

Dogmom, I've been looking up all sorts of stuff on hcg levels. Late implanting and boys keep the levels lower in the beginning....
I'm not sure when they do scans here. This is all new to me! I can't wait though!!!

Wendy, are you guys still trying at all or are you still on a break?

So impatient, even if you're sex-dule was a bit off, ya never know. I f'ed mine up this month! I ovulated two days earlier than the previous months and was caught unprepared. I normally would have tried two more times in the week.

10 years ago

Dogmom I know what you mean I hate it when you go to the doc about no show periods than within a day or two they turn up....I really hope it's just low hgc lvls and you get a bfp.

Divact I agree you better stay on, I want to know how everything goes with you pregnancy

Yay welcome to the testing club so Impatient

Autumn I think I usually test around 10dpo.......well I try to stick it out till 10dpo

For some reason this month I actually enjoyed more than normal but I think I took to the whole not caring if I did it around ovulation or not.....less stress this time round.now to just get through the whole tww with the less stress attitude

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Yay, so impatient!!! Welcome back! That's cool that you 3 are testing buddies this cycle.

Thanks for the link, Autumn. I found a chart the other day that showed a similar thing, so I'm trying to stay optimistic. Still no period - didn't test today.

Divact - there's a ton of info out there and I admit to being far less productive than usual at work over the past 2 weeks! Let us know how it goes at the gyno.

Not feeling obligated to have sex does make it more enjoyable, Bindy.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Divact - we're still having a break - it's only been 2 months but it feels like ages! I go to see the baby making doctor at the start of dec so I'm kinda in limbo - I'd like to have a go at IUI (otherwise known as the official turkey baster method!) and get my name in the ivf waiting list (I don't think it'll get that far but the waiting list in nz is pretty long so it's easier to be on and have a place in the queue!)

Good luck testing buddies :D

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm already feeling "out" this month and I'm only 2dpo. My temp plummeted this morning to lizard levels so that was discouraging. BUT, it's reassuring to remember ivf waiting lists are long (Thanks Wendy). Often feels like I'm the only one who can't get pregnant. Those lists are long for a reason.

Divact maybe the early O was a good sign for you? I just went even later than normal so that means I'm probably effed. My next fertile period is around Christmas when our house will be full of guests. I may as well be a panda.

I need a panda emoticon. I am as infertile as a panda. Actually even one of those had twins - I think in an American zoo recently.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Had another temp plunge this morning. Maybe it's a 3dpo super early phantom implantation dip! Just a really advanced little blastocyst! Yippee! My child is a genius!

Fml. Bring on the weekend! Just one more sleep until Friday.

10 years ago

Dogmom I have my for you that the no period is a late bfp

Wendy I know here in oz the waiting list for ivf is fairly long as well but it's really hard to get on that list according to my gp.

Divact let us know how it goes at the gyno

So impatient ur not infertile, it'll happen for you. Just remember your not alone we're all here for each other

As for me I just want to get this blood test over with and wish Monday would hurry up. If I get a neg that I'm not ovulating the DH will get tested and I will finally be place on clomid if that doesn't work after 6 cycles they will try IUI and if that doesn't work they will finally place me on the waiting listfor IVF which cost a heap as medicare do not cover it so will give me time to save for that.
One thing I have noticed this cycle is the mass amount of pimples all over my face the joys of hormones. Hope everyone have a great fri and a wonderful weekend.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Aw, don't get so down So Impatient. You're not even officially "infertile" at this point. And like I said, even if you go past that point, there are just so many options out there that work so well these days. We have to do something this weekend that will cheer you up and distract you.

Hehe, if you all start using fertility treatments, you're all going to have twins or more!!!

Wendy and Bindy, you are both seeing your doctors soon and I'm excited for you because I'm sure this is going to make things happen for you quickly.

Dogmom, anything???? My goodness!!! I'd be going insane by now! I know I'm an addict, but I would have gone for a blood test already. The "not knowing" KILLS me.

10 years ago

O.m.g. I think I'm only 1dpo now. Yesterday I got tons of ewcm, it was just pouring out. More than anything this cycle. We got home late so thankfully I insisted on a screw before bed- even though it was 2am by the time we finally went to sleep.

I only insisted on this bcause Dr Google (includes countdown) says that ewcm after "O" either means it's your second oestrogen wave OR sometimes you might get a positive opk (and I must say the one on cd22 was on the edge of positive, not like blaring positives like I've had before!) but then your body doesn't ovulate, eg through to sickness (I've had a cold!) ! And then you O later. And this time ALL the signs pointed to yes. I got ewcm, my temp is on its second day of highs after 7 low points and I got a positive opk this morning. Thought I'd check. By extrapolation, I think it would have been positive yesterday afternoon actually. So finally, textbook O, and with the illness at what was supposed to be O time it's also a textbook delay. I've also had a very stressful workweek!

Explains my second wave of zits.

I'm so glad I poked dh into action yesterday! I just hope doing it yesterday is enough and my stupid egg hadn't disintigrated already. I did try for the day before actually as a just in case, but I didn't have the ewcm to support last night's compelling argument. Just a suspicion because of my temps. If it was yesterday we're hanging our hat on 4day old sperm. I guess you never know, but as you know I don't really believe in dh's sperm just yet based on its sluggish track record.

Best case scenario I O'ed twice and I'm having fraternal twins! A girl and a boy. YEAH RIGHT. Lets just pray for one.

Yay! Seeing divact today! I'll give her a hug for you all. ...Then I'll say something vicious like I can't believe how quickly she's started to show. I am still a crazy ttc-er after all! JUST KIDDING! Seriously- I can't wait! Getting those cool dropper pregnancy tests today too- if they haven't already been used that is! Love the precision of using a dropper.

10 years ago

You can only have them if you tell me I'm glowing and how flat my tummy is. :)

5 weeks today! Almost puked in the metro yesterday.

Note to self. Do not eat cheese crackers on an empty stomach while traveling backwards in a train whilst thinking "hey I'm lucky I haven't felt any morning sickness yet". Thinking about it while eating brings it on!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo