Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

621 - 630 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

No af yet. But still bfn. So don't think I will be the 3rd bfp for the month.:)

Wow. I would have caved and told him

10 years ago

Wow I soo wouldn't be able to keep my trap shut!!

Your not out til the witch shows up autumn!

Si I did a few calculation n stuff and looks like I'm 5dpo.. Still spotting a little but I think the witch is arriving soon!! 7 days early! But on the bright side at least I won't get a visit from her while on holiday :)

10 years ago

FRER = BFN

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

I'm SO sorry Bindy!!!!! Have you made an appointment with your dr yet?

I hope you have a period-free holiday, Shiloh! Where are you going?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

So sorry autumn and hope u get BFP real soon!

Were going to a holiday park called Craig Tara it's got loads for the kids! And it can't come fast enough!! :)

10 years ago

Bindy, was that at night or in the morning? How confusing.

Dogmom. You are amazing. I never would have been able to keep it in. The moment I saw mine I cracked. Granted I waited a full week after I knew, but I was on a different continent. I don't know how you held out.
Have you called the doctor yet for an appointment and blood test?

10 years ago

Yes, I called and scheduled the appointment yesterday. April 8th is the soonest they would see me. Nervous and excited! I'm also on pins and needles waiting for the UPS man to come with my baby bootie package!!! I made a card similar to the "one made it!" card here http://community.babycenter.com/post/a35323087/cake_to_announce_pregnancy_to_hubby.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Sorry message earlier was so short so I tested this morning with a FRER and a internet dip test one and the FRER was neg and the internet dip test was a fainter pos than the other day so it's getting lighter so I say this is a chemical preg :( just waiting for af will prob get it soon. Anyway just thought I would update u all

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Oh Bindy I am so sorry. Was so sure that your frer wouldbe positive

10 years ago

So sorry Bindy. I know how much it hurts. The only positive thing I could get out of my experience was that at least I knew we were both fertile. Both So Impatient and I got bfps not too long after. It's almost like it helped prepare the way for the positive to come.
Go do something nice for yourself today.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo