Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

931 - 940 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Let me know what the results say. But it sounds like you ovulated . Are all of your clomid side effects gone?

I am good. Excited and nervous for tomorrow at the same time. I wish that tomorrow was the start of the stimming phase, but I think I have to wait another two weeks. Yet another TWW. lol
I am a bit nervous about all the injections, but I really think its a fear of the unknown. Once I know what I have to do when, I will feel better.

9 years ago

I'm still getting hot flashes, and today I had really bad nausea :( and DH said my mood swings arnt very nice lol the poor boy I feel so bad.

Aww another tww sucks but exciting that in two weeks things will start rolling for you. I'm excited and nervous for you as well. But I have everything crossed it all goes well for you :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Hi girls. Hope you all are well.

Dogmom, we do have a name picked out and I've been keeping it secret. Shall I go ahead and share anyway?

Bindy, hot flashes suck. I'm having them too lately. And now it's over 30 degrees and there is no air conditioning! !!
I'm really sorry to hear about your husband's results. I hope the new test will be better!!!!

Autumn, exciting times. Don't worry about the shots. I hear he hormones can make you a bit wacky, but let's face it, we are all wacky already every month!!!! :) Just ask Bindy's husband! (Or mine - I've been a real wack job these past few weeks). You'll get through it, and hopefully (fingers crossed) you will get your bfp so fast and wont have to go through it for long.

Hugs girls.

9 years ago

Aww divact I'm sorry about the heat wave and no air con that sucks aww ur welcome to share the name you have picked out if you like :)
DH and I have a girl and boys name picked out just hope to use them one day.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Good luck tomorrow, Autumn!!! I know that it feels like a lot more waiting, but it is very exciting to be starting the process.

It certainly sounded like you ovulated, Bindy, but let us know what the blood test shows. I hope the Clomid side effects go away soon!

I was just curious, Divact. I'm sure we'd love to hear the name, but don't announce it until you're ready. Are you eating/drinking lots of frozen/slushy things? I would be dying in that heat at full term!

My BF had his follow-up appointment with the surgeon yesterday (follow-up from his diverticulitis in Jan) and it was highly recommended that he have surgery to repair the damage. It's scheduled for August and he'll be completely out of commission for 3 weeks and then no lifting for a total of 6 weeks. That will be tricky since I can't lift much, either. At least he's having the surgery early enough to have recovered well in advance of my due date.

We've finally chosen the nursery paint color (after trying 8 different colors!) and will start the process of assembling the nursery furniture as soon as the room is painted. We're down to 2 names that we both really like. The middle name will be after my BF's father who passed away a few years ago, but we are deciding between Katelyn and Molly for the first name

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Aww they are such beautiful names Dogmom :) what colour did you and your BF end up deciding on? I hope his surgery goes well and he makes a full recovery.

Autumn how did ur appointment go?

I had my blood test done today they get sent to Sydney this afternoon so I should have all the results by Tuesday I will let everyone know what they come back as .

9 years ago

How is everyone?

Autumn hope everything is ok and I hope the doc appt went well.

Divact has your little girl arrived? I remember you were due around now :)

So impatient have you started your maternity leave yet?

Dogmom how is everything going?

Makiet and Shiloh how are things going? Haven't heard from you both in a while.

So tomorrow I get my test results for ovulation. I broke down last night at 9dpo and tested it was a bfn :( I know it might still be too early but feel like all hope is lost. I've had an ear ache the last few days and have been so bloated for the last week.
On a high note we booked our accommodation for skiing :D so in 3 weeks time I will be skiing for the first time am excited about it, face planting and all :)

Hope you all have a lovely last week of July :)

9 years ago

Sorry for the BFN Bindy, But it is still very early... Hope that it still turns positive. The ski trip sounds exciting. Ear ache is horrible. Feels like nothing helps.Hope you feel better soon

Dogmom I love the names. What theme is your nursery going to be?

Divact? Any baby yet?? So excited for you!

My appointment on friday went well. Started me on Lucrin injections in the mornings. I see him again on CD1 or 2. Think CD will be today or tomorrow. When I see him again we start stimming!! He is very positive and excited. But I hope he didn't give me false hope. So far I am ok on the Luprin shots. Have increased urination at night and a bit of nausea but nothing too bad. Apparently the stimming meds make you a lot sicker. But I would gladly puke all day if it means I get a BFP. LOL

9 years ago

Ok so I ovulated in a medicated cycle they like to see either a 19 or 20 my numbers came back at......31
So I'm just waiting for Friday cause that's when my period is due but if I haven't got af by Friday I will test again :)

9 years ago

Your numbers seem great Bindy! Fingers crossed that your period stays away!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo