Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Yay Bindy! that you are ovulating!

I think we all feel so much more aware of all the pregnant women out there when we are trying so hard.

As much as I'm anxious to ovulate, I'm also dreading the TWW. Last month was awful. This month I am refusing to acknowledged any imagined symptoms and not getting my hopes up like last month.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

I also briefly met divact's bf, who was really lovely too. They'd make really great parents!

Thanks Dogmom for the comment about it being a sign. Actually Divact pointed it out to me (she was facing it all afternoon), and weakly said, "oh we'll be next". I think I rolled my eyes rather cynically, as it felt like at the time it had been placed there specially, just to taunt us. But having said that maybe it was a sign? That is a much nicer way to look at it. I'm cd6 now so that means positivity is creeping back in.

Btw dogmom just do it stealthily. You cannot miss an opportunity! Might bring the fun back into it too!

Bindy I hope O is happening for you.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

How funny was that that there was a baby shower on one side and another pregnant lady on the other? Just flaunting those bellies and nappies to make us jealous. Mean ladies. :)

I wish more of us could meet. It really was so fun to meet so impatient!

I got my first ever shipment of Internet cheapies today. Peed on one just for fun. :). Negative. Shocking really.

I hope you are ovulating Bindy!

10 years ago

Divact I bet there were some ttc-ers in the group too. Sobbing on the inside!

I thought you tried a cheap opk! Not an hpt! But now I remember you got the digital opks! That really is nuts.

Everyone should just move to London to form a support group! are makiet and autumn close geographically? I can't conceptualise SA geography at all!

10 years ago

So Impatient DH and I will be in London in October but only for the day.

Divact dw when I got my new Internet cheapies I peed on one just for fun too

Dogmom I have also decided to try and not symptom spot either coz every time I do I imagine so many things that I swear really must not be happening.

So today I decided to walk DH to work and than go to shop and walk back to meet him for lunch and than walk back to the shops and than walk to pick him up and than walk to the train station so that's like a total of 10kms I think it's a good start to exercising this week.
Also since starting this low GI diet I've lost 2kgs I swear sugar must be what put the weight on its amazing how well it's been working this helps to regulate my periods for me.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Bindy :)

I too will be trying to not symptom spot this month! i may drive myself insane with the reminder that generally noone notices anything till after their period! I asked my mum that other day whether she noticed before she missed a period and she said no, but then she was 20 and skinny and just married! it's hard not to coz it appears to be the longest 2 weeks of my life!!

Somehow we will have to have virtual baby showers for our BFP's :)

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Bindy - shame it's only a day. If you want London info etc feel free to pm me. You never know, if you're right near my work I could see you just to say hi!:) that would be funny.

It's good your diet is working. Hopefully you'll be pregnant in no time! So unfair because weight is obviously not an issue for some. The woman who's recently announced @ work could stand to lose a few if you ask me. *mi-aowww*

I must say I only symptom spot in week 2 of tww. I have a higher threshold now though. The ones that always fool me are feeling motion sickness and/or creamy cm. They get my hopes up. I can't help it.

10 years ago

POAS this evening and got a , am so exvited .

10 years ago

Pelummie!- what was different for you this cycle?

I really hope you're kicking things off for everyone else.

I'm still so far away from testing it's not funny. Although I do get to poas for my fm today.

10 years ago

I took vitamin e & folic acid, then I took clomid for the first time this cycle, I also BD everyday. I wish you all good luck.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo