Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

401 - 410 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I'm going home for Christmas!!!

10 years ago

That's awesome Divact that ur going home for Xmas u'll get to tell ur parents in person :D

I realised this morning that I don't have any preg test left *sigh* so will be buying one today and testing tomorrow morning. I still don't have a period which is about a week late now. However I don't have too high of hopes, but I guess we'll see what the digi says in the morning.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

so great that you are going home Divact. Will be so nice to break the news at Christmas.

Bindy, let us know when you have tested. Was very disappointed when you didn't have a test [good_luck]

10 years ago

Bindy, Murphy's law says as you didn't have a test and can't get your bloods you must be pregnant! I look forward to congratulating you tomorrow (even though the emoticons are all messed up!).

Divact that's so exciting. Will be fun prepping for that trip!

Dogmom looks like I'll have plenty of time to figure out what you do. I'm on day 3 of my lovely lady time (how's that for a euphemism). I'm on a road trip (for fun) so it was expected. Don't think I will ever have anything living inside me at this rate, unless maybe I can convince some unsuspecting family of parasitic worms to move in.

Autumn, I liked your post-period positivity. No sense crying over spilt blood. It's just soooo irritating getting a period though...and disgusting.[cry]

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Keep us posted, Bindy!!!

That's great that you get to go home for Christmas, Divact! Is your BF going with you? I assume you'll tell your family? I always thought announcing at Christmas would be a really fun way to do it.

Have fun on your road trip, So Impatient (even with your lovely lady time).

I talked to 2 women this past week who told me that they just found out that they are unexpectedly pregnant. One is in her early 20's, single, and not exactly excited about this news. In fact she's very stressed out. I would have been in her situation, too, but it's still so frustrating to know some people can get pregnant that easily.

I keep hearing that September is the most popular birth month (I looked it up and it's either August or September, depending on where you look), so maybe we'll get several more BFPs this month after last month's success!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Dogmom, funny about September being a busy birth month. I wonder why.

All right, so I spent an hour yesterday, balling my eyes out, looking for grandma/grandpa gifts for my parents to surprise them at Christmas, just imagining their reactions. Remind me not to wear mascara on Christmas Day because I will definitely be recording this.

I ended up getting grandparent memory journals. My grandma made one for me, and I love it so much. It talks all about her life growing up, meeting my grandpa, raising my mom and then her thoughts when I was a little girl. I cry so much when I read it. It makes me giggle so much reading her thoughts and grandma isms. Boy I miss her! Anyway, I want my kids to have one too. Such a treasure!

So impatient. Hang in there. Your dh (panda boy) probably wouldn't want to try and procreate while on the road anyway so you may as well get the af over with now.....even though you will still have to rape him or use a turkey baster this cycle since you will have a full house....at least it will be at home....easier to find a turkey baster in London.

Bindy, fingers crossed for you!

10 years ago

I was planning to be a bit rapey and put my hand on his mouth while we dtd.

10 years ago

Btw Dogmom- were these women customers? Hmmm- bookshop owner? Although getting busy last month doesn't fit. Personal trainer? Nah- that's busy in Jan. Hmmm early 20s, female clientele... lingerie? Costume shop?

I hope you, Bindy, Wendy and Autumn all get your bfps for September.

10 years ago

Divact, the assumption I read was that more people are having sex during the holidays = more babies in Sept. Although August and September are both very popular birth months (at least in the US) and I'm not sure what would contribute to August (a little early for holiday sex). Some people said that it is weather related - the heat of summer has passed and the full cold of winter has not yet arrived. Who knows!

That is such a cool idea for the memory journals, BTW. I haven't heard of that before.

LOL, so impatient! One of the girls was trying to adopt a puppy through the rescue I volunteer with and decided she couldn't do a puppy with a baby on the way. The other was the teller at my bank. You'll have to keep guessing. (=

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Tested with a clear blue digi first thing this morning BFN

I'm just crying a little......now to wait for the evil period to show up.

I just looked up the most popular month babies are born in oz apparently it's October here when the most babies are born. There isn't anything interested that happens in jan/ feb maybe people just enjoy summer sex lol.....anyway I best get back to work.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo