Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

171 - 180 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I take that moment of rage back. Date's right. I'm so ashamed!

10 years ago

I saw the pumpkin patch thing on Teen Mom2. Super cute. I totally get it! Autumn can't believe Ikea hasn't infiltrated SA yet! I'm sure it's planned!

So I kind of caved. I didn't test this morning but I was super depressed about it at work today, so I came home and dipped an ic. I figured:

at least it's the afternoon so if it's bfn I will have recovered from any disappointment by tomorrow for work;
if it's bfn I can just put it down to not using fmu and it's 8dpo;
I'm depressed Anyway; and
see ttc mantra in my new signature block below!

And apologies if I created any false sense of suspense... it was

At least the reasoning above does seem to have been somewhat logical. I'm not too upset or anything. I'm already steeling myself for true disappointment on Saturday. Then I'll be down. Had Major pregnancy jealousy today. Seems to be getting worse.

I only use opks to show me which sex days might have "worked". Unfortunately we never seem to do it the day before It turns positive, always 2 days before!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Divact... I missed your computer rage posts. For some reason I posted my last saddo rambles before the page refreshed! You'd better watch it you'll reach 100 posts soon! I'm almost a 200post vet!

It had occurred to me your emoticons were kind of old school. I thought that was some sort of cool French-style refusal to conform rather than just not knowing where they were! You just had to ask Divact! Come on you have to up your game now you're almost in the 100Post Club.

10 years ago

Crud. That's what I get for mocking you. I posted twice by accident because countdown went into fatal error mode so now I'm forced to edit this post and therefore add to my growing tally! I don't want to be a countdown veteran!

10 years ago

Hehehe. I was emoticon-less, but now I'm saved. I was too embarrassed to ask because I felt so old not knowing how to make a smiley face and instead kept using "lol". lol

I had a dream last night that a good friend showed me her and I was all smiles and congratulations, and as soon as she turned her back, I ran to the bathroom crying.

Another for me today, so I guess I am out for good. Just waiting for now. (Look at that astounding use of emoticons now!)

So Impatient, I love the new motto.

10 years ago

today. Yes, I cracked. Once you start you can't stop. Hate the tww sooooo much. At the start I'm about 99 parts hope and 1 part dread. By today (9dpo), I'm at about 75parts dread to 25 parts hope!

Divact that doesn't sound like a dream... more like real life! I'm really feeling this tww. Wanted to announce at Christmas very very badly, but bet it doesn't happen now. FML.

Just went to check the pregnancy test galleries. Thankfully I couldn't see any definite positives at 9dpo. Most of the positives were really from 13-15dpo. Still not expecting it.

10 years ago

Am at friends house in Northern Ireland. I want to cry still have my period up to day 9 of a bloody period. Don't think I'm going to be able to start the whole having sex from day 10 thing.

I'm sorry u got a bfn Divact n so Impatient.

Sorry ladies just needed to vent....... and today was 6 months since DH and I got married thought what a great day to have sex but noooooo the is still here.

Hope everyone is doing great.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Hi Bindy!

Are you enjoying N.Ireland despite ? How was the long-haul flight with heavy flow? Sorry I'm darkly fascinated with that! Did you watch lots of movies? That's my favourite part.

I should be more positive really, I'm only 9dpo, so there's still hope. I suppose. Just really finding it hard to imagine being pregnant. I had this event in September and I remember back in May stupidly thinking I'd be manouevring my way through the crowd at the event, being bumped along, with my hand hovering self-righteously over my belly, clad in some sort of soft maternity jumper. Pure fantasy.

In other good news it's the weekend, so I'm grateful for that. This week has dragged. I think mostly due to tww. I am so sick of waiting for everything!

Here's new motivation for entering "symptoms". Found this thing on countdown that said on average pregnant cycles have more symptoms recorded (60ish) vs non-pregnant (40ish). Maybe that's all it takes?

10 years ago

So Impaitent.... Northern Ireland is beautiful I wish I could stay here forever don't wanna go home. Apparently there are huge fires atm at home,. N not far from where I live ect scary. The long flight was really good watched heaps of movies loved that part. However having the heaviest period of my life on that flight sucked n was sooo gross. Never wanna have to deal with that again!! 9dpo is still early I'd try hold out for a couple days than test again.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

10dpo. So depressing! I need something more dramatic than the cry-face emoticon! How about absolutely-devastated-face?? I got a really bad evap line too on one of the two ics I used! I dipped a second one because I saw the bad groove on the first one. I can't deal with grooves... apart from the one that's in my heart obviously.hehe (sorry that's not even a ttc joke more like a Mum joke...which I have no right to tell since I'm NOT PREGNANT AGAIN!!).

Yuck period on a plane sounds disgusting. Was the food good btw? I know someone flying soon on same.

I read about the bushfires. Not good. Hope it doesn't last.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo