Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

801 - 810 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

wow that's horrible Bindy! Hope dh makes you a nice hot water bottle for the cramps.

I am on CD 19. So definitely in the TWW. I have ANOTHER Yeast infection. This is not funny anymore. I am going to ask my dr about it when I go see him at the end of the month. It is ridiculous. I know I do have cervical dysplasia, but I don't know if this is related to that...or just from bd more...

9 years ago

Just read in the success stories that Juliea got her BFP. Go check it out. She wrote her post on 30 May. :)

I am in the crappy part of my cycle where I just want to give up

9 years ago

That's such good news that Juliea got her bfp :) am happy for her :)

Well I'm on day 12 of my period and it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon :( I'm hating on life atm. However our puppy is beautiful and so quiet and loves her hugs. So that's the bright side of life atm.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

wow 12 days of period is a bitch! Wonder if it is the higher dose of metformin?
I can understand that you hate life atm. But try not to give up yet. Your puppy sounds very cute!

I am on CD22 with a higher temp than normal. Of course that made me hopeful for nothing. BFN. 6 days to the next SA

9 years ago

Hi girls. How is everyone?

Bindy, that sucks 12 days. But at least you have puppy. Isn't it great? What kind is it? I love my little puppy so much. He bites everything in sight and wakes me up at 6 am every day (and then I can't go back to sleep...grrrrrr), but it's such a pleasure and it keeps me busy.

Sorry for your bfn Autumn. :(

That's great for Juliea. I sent her a message a while back but she never replied...

I have two more days of work, then I'm on maternity leave. Still 2 months to go but I'll be happy for the rest.

Hope everyone is well. Xoxoxo girls.

9 years ago

WOW! Maternity leave Divact. Time has flown by! Before you know it you will be holding your baby in your arms!

9 years ago

I just read the success story. I'm sure yours is inevitable now... Interesting about the acupuncture though.

I'm just hanging out for my maternity leave now! I'm carrying quite high (like a man with a beer belly) so I'm feeling my ribs expanding to the max. I did read they can expand 8cm so I think they're definitely doing that! Best bit is feeling the baby move.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Thanks soimpatient.

Carrying high is great. you get to wear more of your normal pants :) You must look so cute with your bump.
feeling them move is the best feeling in the world. Enjoy it!

9 years ago

Yeah right. I do not look cute. Actually I love maternity pants. They're so comfy, a size smaller than my normal pants and the big, thick bands are super-supportive.

The best part about my "beer" belly is not having to worry about slimming down for swimwear this summer! Going on a beach holiday and I can be as fat as I like. I will pay for this later!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Sorry to hear about your monster period, Bindy! But congrats on your new puppy! That is really exciting and I'm sure you're having a lot of fun with it. How does your dog like the new addition?

I hope you get some promising results from your husband's SA next week, Autumn.

It's hard to belive that you guys are already on your maternity leaves, divact & so impatient. The time has gone by very quickly!

We've had 3 rounds of house guests coming and going over the past 12 days. The last ones finally left yesterday and I am so glad to have an empty house!!!

I always thought that I would enjoy being pregnant and I have several friends who loved being pregnant, so I wasn't expecting to still be feeling sick at this point. I feel like the woman who has all the issues from the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" movie. But, I know it will all be worth it and I'm super excited to meet our baby. Just so tired and ready to be feeling better!!!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo