Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

711 - 720 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

We can both just have a glass of wine over the distance :) works just as well

Dw I was up last night looking into whether or not spotting could still mean there was a chance if slim that I was preg so dw I fully understand the two pink lines I would have been thinking along the same lines as you. I guess this happens when ttc is on the brain

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Bindy so glad to hear I am not the only one googling my chances. . But I am pretty sure its 99.999% Negative.
My friend is going on maternity leave tomorrow. We work together. So I think it will be good to not see her every day and hear her complain about how over it she is. Because if she goes on much longer I might punch her

10 years ago

You two are so funny. This really has become the Bindy/Autumn forum, lol.

Autumn, I would have thought the same thing at work! Two pink lines? Could it means ANYTHING else?

You two definitely need some booze once you have Googled enough to convince yourselves that you can in fact have a glass or three of wine.

Shiloh, how are you doing?

Gosh, I wonder how Wendy and Julieacorn are!

10 years ago

I'm so glad that all my friends have had their babies.....when I see preg women I keep saying to myself wow ur lucky how did u do that think it makes my DH think I'm going crazy

I'm cracking open the wine on Friday for our wedding anniversary already told DH.

Dw autumn google is my best friend at the moment it gives me false hope......which probably isn't a good thing.

Autumn I say bring on the wine

Divact how are things going? I've been wondering how Wendy and julieacorn are.....hope they got their positives.

Yes Shiloh how are you going?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

So an update before I head to bed.......the finally decided to show up! All I can say is about damn time!

So cd1 today for me. Off to bed I go with lovely Aunt Flo

10 years ago

Lucky you Bindy! Lol. I am still waiting. Hopefully i can be your almost cycle buddy

I went to buy myself wine. When i got home it fell over on the counter and broke!! I almost cried. Poor dh came to the rescue and went and bought me new wine! Lol.

I also still wonder about Julieacorn and Wendy. Thought about sending then private messages. Hope they have their bfp already. Otherwise they can always come and join our wine party.

Shiloh....are you still around?

10 years ago

Oh Autumn. Spilled wine. That's just too sad. What a good hubby though for going and getting more!!!!

Bindy, at least it came already and the new cycles begins.

I sent both Wendy and Julie a private message, but I don't think they've been on here since we last spoke. We'll see.

All is well here. Just tired and sore feet and addicted to doughnuts and cupcakes, but who cares? :)

10 years ago

Divact, Let us know if you hear from them. You are allowed cupcakes an donuts. Just blame it on the baby. Lol.

I am enjoying my wine. Very grateful that hubby rescued me. Watching hoarding, buried alive. I always either want to clean afterwards, or feel that my house isn't bad at all so I can relax. Tonight its the latter. LOL.

Btw.. Still no stupid af. She better be here tomorrow.

10 years ago

Hi all

Bindy, I still am amazed that I managed to make 2 pink lines appear. it's a magic trick pure and simple. I still don't get how it worked that month but not any other month! Now waiting for a couple more weeks for my 20 week scan to see if my line should have been pink or blue! I wish I could just poas to find out the sex!

CD1 sucks but does bring relief. This could be the cycle!

I can't watch shows like Hoarding...makes me feel like throwing up when I imagine the smell of the place!

I've been exercising a lot (looong walks) to balance out my cookies and ice cream! I'm at the dangerous "who cares" stage with my eating as well.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Sorry you guys had a rough cycle! I hope AF shows soon, Autumn. I'm also glad your DH saved the day with the wine. You guys enjoy your wine party!

Do you have any feeling on what it might be so impatient (pink or blue)? Have you tried any of these home tests? They sound interesting http://www.babble.com/pregnancy/which-ones-work-7-gender-prediction-tests-put-to-the-test/ (I know there is also a POAS stick option for home gender tests in the US). When do you get to start your maternity leave?

Wow, I've been extra sick so far this week. And so very tired. Which is awesome since my MIL will be here ALL week! Trying to hide it as much as I can, but I seriously thought that I was going to throw up all day long yesterday and finally went to bed at 7:30 last night. She also caught me trying to take a nap today. I've made up random excuses, but there's no way to know if she's buying them or not. As long as she isn't asking any questions, I guess I don't care at this point. I was really good with exercising last week, but so far I haven't done anything but walk the dogs this week because I've felt so ill.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo