Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

371 - 380 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Divact my temp crashed to lizard levels today, so I know I'm out. I did use an ic yesterday (for a second thought I had a triphasic chart) and today (just desperate) and it was bfn. I'm not "wasting" those cool dropper tests. Silver lining- at least my lh phase is passing the 10dpo mark (using temps)... 2 more days at least and I think that's an acceptable length. Come on uterine lining -hang in there.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Divact I decided to test again u convinced me lol and it was a big fat bfn however I did test at 4:20pm......as that's when I read ur post lol. However AF is 2 days late and I'm up to 15dpo.....trying not to get my hopes up as the test was neg. I have a doc appt on thurs in regards to my blood test results from last week to do with the ovulating ect. So if I don't have AF by than I'll let him know and see if his pee test come back different to my Internet cheapies. My temp hasn't dropped yet so who knows what my body is doing to me.

So Impatient temping is good isn't it least we have an idea if we're out or not and least we can see how long our LH goes for :) this is the longest dpo I've been in a long time.

One weird things that I noticed today I have creamy cm never had that before this late in the tww? :/ not sure if that is normal or not???

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Bindy it sounds promising.... Keep us updated.

sorry that your temp dropped soimpatient. BUt its good that you luteal phase is lengthening!

Divact, AF Due today, but so far just very light pink cm. No cramps... Test 202118, 202923, 203127[unsure] . If af doesnt come today I will test again tomorrow morning. Refuse to see a negative today. Oh and did digi yesterday with FMU and BFN.

10 years ago

It's not that I have a short one, just that I didn't know until this month for sure. Before I just relied on the positive opks, but the temps really are following a clear pattern. I think I was too scared to test before, in case it just showed a flat line!

10 years ago

[af] came[cry] .
well, at least now I am cured of early testing.

Bindy hope you get your [bfp]

I gave up on tempting. Good that you do it soimpatient. Its nice to be able to see what happens every month.

10 years ago

As I am lying on the couch with terrible af cramps, i am sooo mad at myself! The reason my dr prescribed the clomid was to prevent this from happening. Why did I go and change the days he told me to take it?? Hy didnt I just stick to 5-9 like he said? Why did I rather listen to dr google? Urgh!! So pissed off at myself. I could have skipped all of this feelings if 1. I listened to my dr and 2. Didnt test early.

10 years ago

Just POAS - and it's a [bfp] !!!

10 years ago

R u serious Makiet? OMG yay congrats that's awesome news :D

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Congrats Makiet!!!! So happy for you!! How awesome is it that you and your sister get to be pregnant together. And now you can decorate the nursery in your new house!

10 years ago

Wow! Congratulations! You must be so relieved after those doc appointments! What did you do differently? So glad you can fill your new house now![party] [cheer] [balloon] [shock] [hh9months] [woot] [congratulations] [h5]

It really is timed well with your sister!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo