Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

381 - 390 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Thank you guys, did not even consider it after the doctos appointment and then AF had to come Friday and it didn't and we went away for the weekend so did not really think about it but yesterday realised I was already on CD 30. So bought a cheapie test and this morning I was so scared to test just felt like I could not deal with another BFN. But had such a real dream last night about testing and it being positive. So decided to test and it was seconds and the 2nd line started to appear so called DH while still peeing to come and look and he said yes he also see the line. And it just became darker and darker.

So sitting at the lab now waiting to do blood tests.

What I did different was that I did nothing - no OPK's no checking calenders no temping (did try that for part of the month before). And was so busy with the move that could not really worry about it. I know this sounds stupid and I would have laughed in anyone else telling me that's face. Sounds so cliche.

10 years ago

So amazing that we got 2[bfp] this month! Bindy maybe you can be nr 3?

Divact and Makiet please send us some [baby_dust]

I am in a better mood today. Just realized I have to move on. Had a lovely glass of wine last night (ok I am lying... I had 3) but it helped [blush] .
So any ideas for a new party trick? I will not be testing before 15 dpo this cycle.

Maybe its a good thing that you didnt think about TTC this month, Makiet. Maybe it is all about relaxing LOL

10 years ago

It's so cool we have 2 bfp :) congrats again Divact and Makiet :D

Wine always makes things better Autumn :) hmm new party trick that's a hard one....I can't even remember what my party trick was lol

Hmm I'm not sure what's happening with me....this is the second day I've had really creamy cm, I keep thinking I have my period but its just the creamy cm :/
Also yesterday was the first day I didn't have a nose bleed the previous 4 days I've had really bad nose bleeds and today my gum started bleeding :/
I've also had weird cramps like not AF cramps not as painful and only in the afternoon for about a couple mins. Also another weird thing I was eating yesterday and my teeth and jaw just started hurting every time I bit down.
I'm so confused.......I feel like wine
I'm cd 30 today so 16 dpo....I got a bfn on Monday and I'm too scared to test again and get a bfn again :(

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Congrats Makiet[congratulations] , pray you all get your BFP's this cycle

10 years ago

I knew if I stayed away for a few days that someone would have their BFP! Congrats Makiet!!!! [cheer] [woot] That is so exciting!

Fingers crossed for you, Bindy!!! Did you get the results from your blood tests? 3 in one month would be incredible! [bounce]

Sorry about your period, Autumn! Have you talked to your Dr since it seems you get the faint lines often?

I am actually thankful that I did not get my BFP last month. This is the busiest time of year for me and my business, and I do pretty much nothing but work, eat and sleep for these 3-4 weeks each year. And no, it's not in the ski or wedding business, so impatient. [wink]

I've been looking into thermometers, but I can't find one that I like. I really want one that doesn't beep - my BF isn't totally on board with me temping yet. I think it would be incredibly informative to have the information, but I would obsess with it, so I'm waiting for now. Maybe in January...

I hope everyone is doing well!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Another [bfn] used an Internet cheapie and morning pee.......temp still above cover line.....17dpo.

Dogmom find out my blood test results tomorrow will asked the doc than about period being 4days late.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Stupid countdown made me double post which got me closer to 100 post :( so decided to edit this reply so I didn't look silly. Hope everyone's week is going ok.
Makiet when do u get ur results from ur blood test?

10 years ago

Sorry about the BFN Bindy. But definitely ask your doctor about it. If your temps are still up its still a good sign. especially with the creamy CM..

Goodluck with the thermometer shopping Dogmom. Do you get ones that don't beep? I haven't spoken to my doctor yet. Will mention it to him if I go for my yearly checkup in May... If I am not pregnant by then. Last time he told me to go straight for betas. Do not have the money for that. So I am just not testing anymore [shock]

I am actually in a good mood today. Had a stomach bug (well still do) and I feel so thin. [lol] [lol] . I have decided to REALLY focus on my weight loss this cycle. I think all the weight I gained can be contributing to not getting pregnant. I think that I just had to learn a few lessons over these last few months. So in a positive place and here we go cycle nr 7 [luck] [fingersx] 7 is my lucky nr......[lol]

10 years ago

Thank you all for the congrats :-D

Sorry about AF Autumn [hug] I know nothing anyone says helps so just giving you a hug.

Got the results of blood tests yesterday noon and all looks well. Shows I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant. Which is spot-on. According to my last normal period and when I normal o (day 12) Friday completes week 5.

Lots and lots and lots of baby dust for everyone!!

10 years ago

Sorry about the BFN, Bindy! Maybe you ovulated later than you guessed last month? At least you're already going to the Dr and don't have to make a separate appointment.

I haven't been able to find a quiet/silent thermometer yet, Autumn. And most of the thermometers I can find don't get great reviews. Do any of you really like the one you have?

I hope you get over your stomach bug soon, Autumn! But yay for having a skinny day! Fingers crossed for your lucky 7!

Glad everything looks well, Makiet! Have you told your sister yet?

Enjoy the heat for me, Bindy. It's supposed to be -23 C here tonight (not normal)!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo