Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

211 - 220 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Have to say I also hope Juliea has her BFP already. Often wonder how she is doing. And I am sure we will get some BFP's on here eventually...
Maybe a glass of wine and chocolates for you soimpatient? Hope that comes today so that you can at least know and start the crazy cycle of trying again?

10 years ago

still not here. I really do think eating liver regularly (I've been having it at least once a week) might be lengthening my lh phase.

Dogmom thanks for giving me a new source of fake hope to cling onto! "It's bfn... oh that's because it's not fmu... AND it wasn't at room temp! "Couldn't possibly just be because I'm not pregnant!

I only just noticed that instruction today after you pointed it out! I doubt it matters though. My reasoning is that when people (other people not me!) poas they get bfps, and that's coming out, with force, at body temp. Nevertheless I will take greater care from now on to wait for at least 2s for my pee to cool, before plunging the stick in! Next we'll all be standing around our bathrooms in our undies, blowing on hot cups of pee! So dignified!

Autumn I like to think you're right about eventual bfps! Maybe it will be a landslide! When it rains it pours?? Why am I all hopeful today? Must be past my nastier dpos. Oh yes and it's Friday. Happy weekend everyone!

I've already hit the chocolate, but I'm too scared to drink any alcohol until I'm out for sure! Wouldn't want to pickle my imaginary baby!

Love Dogmom's emoticon btw.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Thanks, guys. I thought that room temperature pee sounded unnecessary, but I wanted to make sure since I'm an opk newbie this cycle. I can just see me forgetting that I was letting it cool down and having a cup of pee on the counter when someone comes over!

Sorry about the BFN so impatient! I totally understand - if it isn't going to be a BFP, then let AF arrive already.

It really is a matter of statistics, so the longer we all try, the greater our probability of it happening, right? At least I sure hope so! It would be so neat to have several BFP's at once after this dry spell.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

How are you finding the opks dogmom? Ics? At first I wasn't convinced until I got a positive! This cycle I'm not going to bother with my fm and just use ic opks.

today again? 15dpo so misery should end today. I convinced myself I saw a shadow of something today but only after looking at it way after you're meant to. I'm sure I'm imagining things anyway. My next update will probably be . I always feel like my body is out to get me. Make sure I'm hopeful so I crash harder down to earth!

If it doesn't come today I might break out a "proper" test, if I see even a hint of something on an ic tomorrow. Why can't I just be one day late and have a nice standard positive like 99.99% of the population?

I do have a shiny new zit this morning.

10 years ago

sorry that its still BFN so impatient. Hope tomorrow you either get a line in the time frame or shows.

6dpo and i just noticed spotting...and I am cramping. Maybe I can prove implantation spotting does exist. (pfff somehow I doubt this is my month)

10 years ago

So I was watching mike and Molly, they are trying for a baby and having trouble as well is it sad that it made me feel better that even tv characters have problems conceiving?
On a worst note no idea if or when I ovulated havent temped or used an ovulation kit feeling like crap coz I'm already know I prob missed the window anyway don't think I'm going to bother this month will start up again next month.
Sorry ladies just feeling like crap today

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Doug and Carrie on King of Queens used to have problems too. I think that was a better show though! Of course at the end they adopted and then Carrie gets pregnant.

Back in real life finally came this afternoon. I was actually filled with fresh false hope this morning because I read some bad reviews about ics last night. So I wasted a proper supermarket-brand test today on 16dpo and ! I am glad that cycle is officially over though- was starting to get worried as I never have an lh phase this long. Was thinking ectopic! Ectopic! Because that would be just my luck.

I'm 2 weeks behind everyone again though! Wish I could just O on day 14! Bindy at least your 10day period is over! Sounds like you have a dose of the holiday blues. You should plan your next trip!

So who is it going to be this month?

10 years ago

Bindy. Are you feeling better today?

Sorry that came so impatient! It sucks so much when your body has a mind of its own. I would also love a textbook CD14 Ov and a nice normal 28 day cycle. (although, I would love my short cycles back!)

I am 8 dpo today. Might test tonight or tomorrow. Will never make it to Friday. LOL. Will keep you updated om my probably stark white tests. (digital, i will save or friday) My plan for this month is not to look at the test after 5 min. If its positive, it will be in that time. I will not wait for the 10min cut off. On a positive note, my boobs are still sore, I am dead tired and soooooooo hungry!! Just had like 2 packets of very salty, salt and vingar chips. The ones I craved the whole time I was pregnant. . BUT it might just be my body trying to gain another 5 kg.

What happened to Makiet and Wendy?

10 years ago

So sorry about the BFN and AF, so impatient!!!

Keep us posted when you test, Autumn. At least you have a good supply of the digitals this month. The spotting and cramping sounded really positive - maybe implantation spotting isn't an urban legend, after all!

Sorry you are feeling down, Bendy. Hopefully today is better.

I know Wendy was going to take some time away from TTC, but I'm not sure about Makiet. Maybe she found a group with a better track record and jumped ship.

I'm not sure what to think about the opks yet, so impatient. I started using them on CD 11 and so far I've always had some sort of faint second line - some tests are slightly darker or lighter than others - but no line even close to as dark as the test line. This is CD 17, so either I'm not ovulating this month or it will be really late this month. I've had some CM, but no EWCM yet. Not feeling very optimistic about this cycle. At least I'll know for sure if I'm not ovulating (I questioned whether I actually did last month).

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Oh my gosh Autumn. test already and give me something to look forward to!
So Impatient, sorry for your BFN and AF. :(

Bindy, glad you are back and had a nice trip!! One time is all it takes, so you never know. How great would it be if the one month when you did nothing special, that you actually got pregnant? Stories to tell about that one...

Dogmom, I never even noticed the room temperature pee thing! Maybe I really AM pregnant and I just took the tests wrong. My period must have actually been me miscarrying one of the twins. It all makes sense now!!!! Oh I wish.

Wendy was taking a little break because it was stressing her out a bit.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo