Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 90 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Pictures didn't load before.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Such cuties!! I love seeing these updates!

I'm struggling with deciding when to start TTC #2. I feel like I'm ready and I'm not ready at the same time. I still have not gotten my first postpartum period so I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated yet. I'm still taking my BC but I'm getting pretty bad at it so I'm not sure if there is any point in taking it. DH said he is ready to start trying whenever I am but wants me to be ready. Part of what is holding me back is my nursing relationship with Annika. I love it so much and I'm not ready for it to be gone. I think I'll keep struggling with BC until she's 9-10 months old and then I'll stop taking it and we'll see what happens. I may not ovulate for a while, but then at least I'll have gotten in a year of nursing with my sweet babe.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hi guys, first log in for a while. Nancy’s now 10months and she’s been walking for 3 weeks bless her. All going well, mum to 3 is busy busy. Nancy fits in with life perfectly and we love her to pieces. Here’s the little monkey xxxx

user submitted image

4 years ago

Something reminded me to check back here again even though it's been MONTHS. I'm sooo happy to see most of you all kept updates going! I don't even know if anyone remembers me My Hannah is 10 months now and not crawling but scoots and rolls anywhere she wants to go. I seriously can't believe it but I might be thinking about trying for #3 soon

user submitted image

4 years ago

OMGosh! Something told me to check this thread too. Congratulations Lakarmw!! Wow! I don't know how I'd feel either with a 10 month old. I can understand your apprehension, but I'd be happy overall I think and you will be too eventually. I'm sure your DH will come around. After all, you're gonna have to do all the work of carrying baby with a baby on your hip lol. My DH is like that - he's all "You better not get pregnant again!", and I'm "what does it matter to you? I'm the one doing the work!" lol. I love babies, and if I wasn't 44, I'd have a bunch more. Congrats to all the moms trying for their next one too. Keep us posted!
Phoebe turns 10 months next week. She's cruising the couch and in her walker, but not walking yet. She's never crawled, just done the army crawl thing and pulled herself where she wants to go. She's talking though, and says Mama, dog, nana (nursing) and ball. Still trying to get her to say Dada, but she's stubborn lol.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hey ladies it’d been awhile!! How is everyone! Well Elijah is 8 months old as of Christmas Day. He started saying dada and sits on his own. He is doing the army crawl now. PT is helping out a lot. He Loooves to eat!! Play with his feet and everything in his mouth! Have been having baby fever again!!! I think it’s bc my daughter is leaving back to college soon. So know I’m a house full of boys. I always want to spend time with my friends baby girl! Lol

Happy New Year!!!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

And here’s our next princess cooking. Currently just over 20 weeks

user submitted image

4 years ago

Aww! Nancy and Elijah are so sweet! We all make such pretty babies. Congrats on another princess, Lakarmw. I love girls. If I had known having a daughter was this much fun, I would've had 5 like my mom did.

4 years ago

Awwww I love seeing everyone’s updated pics of the babies!! ?????? They are all gorgeous!! Rylie will be 14 months on Feb 1st. She’s a walking, talking, climbing hurricane! ????

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hey ladies!! I love all these baby pics it’s like I’m watching them all grow up.
Flamingogirl- So exciting to see you TTC again.

Soo much has happened since Elijah been born. We moved Into a new houses because I didn’t want 2 story anymore. Plus 2 of my 4 kids left the nest. Daughter went to college, oldest son moved into his apartment. Now just my 16 and Elijah. I never went back to work. I am officially a stay at home mom. So I started a In home business. I design and personalize tumblers, and more. I love it. Just being able to be with Elijah all day. Friday’s I have my girls lunch dates. Plus with PT, OT, ENT, Vision and regular doctors appointments it’s just to much for me to work as well. I am glad everyone is doing wonderful. Annnnnddd I still have baby fever!! Lol

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo