Community post

Question

cd 3 hormone testing

I had an appt to get hormone/fertility testing done today. They are done on cd3 of period, blood work.
We have snow and they called and cancelled til 745am tomorrow. The receptionist said she cant answer the questions about testing on cd4 cause she didn't know. Told me to talk to dr tomorrow.
Question is, is it still possible and accurate to get the tests on cd4. Im so worried ill have to wait another month for answers. Im almost 40 and every month counts.

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Nope CD4 will be fine as well! It's just gotta be at the very beginning so they aren't worried that you've already O'd or anything. it's usually done CD 3-7. Good luck!!

User image

6 years ago

Oh, thank you! Im on clomid so the dr and i know when i O, as well as opk. My cycles have been 24/25 days last few months and i requested hormone testing. Ill have to go back cd22 as well. We're trying for a sibling and it's been hard. I feel a lot better now.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo