Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Baby update. Alba Rose was born 5/6/20 weighing 8lb8 we love her to pieces she’s amazing. We had an easy quick delivery and just a couple of grazes. She’s doing amazing and by day 5 was weighing 8lb11. Here she is

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hey Ladies! Just had my first ultrasound scan. I’m measuring 6w6days (I thought I may have O’d later!). Baby looks great! Saw the heartbeat!!! 140bpm! They said everything looks good! ???? New due date is Dec 11.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Reading all your cravings make me crave them too ????And another thing... Look what I found. i couldn't resist!

user submitted image

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago • Edited

Omg ladies. I'm just filled with joy and holding back tears. The joys of working in the hospital. Was in the cafeteria and grabbing a snack and I was taking the elevator up to the second floor and a lady was on the elevator with me. She says to me, are you having a boy? I said, yes, how'd you know? She then tells me, because you are pointy. I can look at women and just know. I proceeded to tell her that I am freaking out about this whole gender thing and she tells me not to freak out. Such a relief that someone else noticed me and said something.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

My sweet Angel is finally here. His name is Isaiah Ludger Peter. Born at 6:01 pm; weighing in at 7 lbs 8oz with a length of 52cm. Ludger is his grandfather's name and Peter is my grandfather. I got sick a few times but not sure if it was caused by the epidural or the fact I hardly ate anything today. I don't think I tore too badly and sadly I got some minor stretch marks . So far he has latched on pretty good so I am hoping that it continues to stay that way as my first experience was horrible. I am deeply saddened that my hubby sat out during the delivery but was there with me during the epidural process. Think maybe he didn't want to be in the way even though I asked him if he was going to? After Isaiah was born he was all happy, singing and talking to him. Thoughts? Other than that, I seem to be okay. Just that last thought still lingering through my mind. It's pretty late here (11:30pm) and I've been up since 6:00am so I should try and rest but also trying to keep crackers down.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- I am so sorry your having baby blues. Do you have a friend that could possibly come over and just give you a breather? I understand you want your DH to step up and it might take him some time. Until then maybe a family member or friend could just help you do little stuff.

Afm we made our announcement today in Halloween! ????

user submitted image

5 years ago

Love all the bumps n ultrasound pics! Hope all you ladies are doing well!

AFM: 35+2 today! Definitely think baby girl has dropped. She is head down and low in my pelvis. Been back n forth to the hospital for an irritable uterus, contractions and cramping. Being induced at 38 weeks due to gestational diabetes so less than 3 weeks and I get to meet my lil rainbow baby!

user submitted image

5 years ago

39 weeks today mama's! It's 6am here and I've been up for 2hours with Braxton hicks :( I'm so bunged up with cold that I'm struggling to breathe lay down, and my throats sore too....urgh why do I get this now?? Yesterday's bump pic

user submitted image

5 years ago

40 Weeks today!! Come on baby...I can't wait to find out if your pink or blue

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hello ladies! Sorry it’s taken so long to update everyone! It’s been quite hectic but Rylie and I were released from the hospital on the Monday afternoon. We had some serious latch issues after her being bottle fed formula while I was in the ICU recovering from surgery. The first few days home were an emotional struggle but with the help of my amazing midwife/lactation consultant we are now exclusively breastfeeding and Rylie is almost back to her birth weight! AFM believe it or not I have lost almost 30lbs (13.5 kgs) since last Saturday and am actually almost 20 under my pre pregnancy start weight!! I guess the gestational diabetes diet was good for something! Lol. I’ve even been able to put my belly button ring back in! Lol. Here’s a few pics of my beautiful rainbow baby Ryle May!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo