Group for the BFPs
Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!
1269 Replies • 1 year ago
Replies (sorted by hugs)
dragonfly, i have also heard narrow for boy and if you carry wide a girl. Lol. Oh, the suspense! If it is true about stomach muscles, im gonna carry super low. I am definately not in shape like i used to be!
Tryingafteraloss, we're about the same. I am ok for the most part now. I have only got sick maybe 4xs but i am nauseous a lot. I have phenegren. I didnt need it really but i asked the dr last appt just in case i do. She prescribed something first that was basically unisom and b6 but insurance wouldn't cover it. Said i had to use those otc meds together first. So i got something else. I take a b complex everyday and my dr said that is probably curbing my nausea a lot.
1 year ago • Post starter
@Kelliria. Well, guess we will have to find out now won't we. Only a little bit longer for us and we will finally have our answers that we have been waiting to hear for months.
@Tryingafterloss. I have felt the heart palpitations a bit lately myself and can actually see the shirt move back and forth. I hope they give you something thing that will help with the nausea. That must not be fun to endure.
@Lakarmw. I totally hear you about being emotional as this has been me my whole pregnancy. Will be cry over something so stupid. Even hubby told me the other night on how I have been treating him and worried that he is not going to love me. He reassured me that he will always love me and that I am a walking hormonal person.
Other than that, I hope you ladies are enjoying your Friday. Only a few more days and I (hope) get to hear the heartbeat for the very first time and it has got me a bit nervous but lots of people tell me they heard it passed my stage but it doesn't seem sureal enough for me. Seeing and hearing it are completely different..
1 year ago
@Tryingafterloss - I have good days and bad already. Yesterday was bad. It hits around 4pm and I was still at work. I had a complete panic attack and had to leave work early because I thought I was going to throw up and wanted to cry. Then last night, I had the kicks so bad, I barely slept - probably 2.5 hrs total. Not even my stronger meds would get rid of it. I'm exhausted this morning. I'm only 5 1/2 weeks, so I haven't even hit my bad days yet, which scares the crap out of me.
Hearing the bloating doesn't get any worse is reassuring. I'm already back in my maternity jeans (I think all jeans should have an elastic waistband frankly) and look fat, even though I haven't really gained anything. To be fair, I was a little fat before though :)
On a good note, my doctor won't do any more beta levels after the initial ones, and my next appt. isn't till 7wks when I find out if the pregnancy is even viable, so you can understand how nervous this is making me. Days I feel like crap encourage me, but then I'll have another day where I barely feel anything. So a while ago, I had ordered some CB digitals with weeks estimator from ebay (they don't sell them in the US anymore because we dumb apparently) and it just arrived yesterday. I took it last night and it said 3+ (which is equivalent to 5+weeks pregnant and at least 2753 miu/hcg according to documentation). This minimum compared to my last beta makes my doubling at 45hrs, which is right on track. It's stupid, but these little things make me feel so much better. I have like a 40% chance of miscarrying, and anything that puts me in that 60% calms me down.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! My brother (22) who my mother had when SHE was 43, is graduating from college on Saturday, so that'll be fun.
1 year ago
@tryingafterloss I'm in the same boat! It's been 10 and half years for me! This feels very much like a first time again but I love it! I do get very short winded much more than I ever did but sadly it's because I weigh the most I've ever been . I honestly am going to ask the dr if I can safely lose weight while pregnant. I worry very much about preeclampsia ( which I had in my other pregnancies) and definitely don't want gestational diabetes. Don't feel alone!
In other news, I'm super excited because I get my ultrasound and ob/gyn appt on the same day next Wednesday! I will be 7 weeks and 1 day!
Hope all of you ladies are doing well! I love reading everyone's posts! It truly helps even if I don't respond to each individual person.
1 year ago
I am right there with y'all. 10 weeks tomorrow ands symptoms seemed to dip towards the end of 8 weeks and have come back with a vengeance from about 9+3. The nausea is tolerable. The bloating is irritating but the CONSTIPATION is the worst! I can look at food and bloat and subsequently become constipation. And all I want to do is sleep. My body starts to shut down around 3 and until I get into bed around 830 is a struggl for survival. I really hope I start to feel better. My doc prescribed vitamin b complex supplements for the nausea and fatigue. I'm trying to eat more brand and fiber but it reall is a 50/50 solution. I've now resorted to chugging prune juice.
The heart palpitations hit me hard around 7 weeks and it really scared me. I felt like I was on the verge of a heart attack! It dissapeared around 8 weeks, thank God. It was a very scary feeling.
I hope we all feel some relief soon!
1 year ago • Edited
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I had another very emotional day yesterday, it got a lot better come the eveing and so far feeling much better today. How is everyone else doing?
I got impatient again this morning (wanted to wait a week) and had a little look for baby again using my doppler and found him/her again really easily It is literally the most reassuring sound ever. Found their little heart chugging away at 161bpm. I am starting to get so anxious about my ultrasound on Friday. I just want to see a healthy little baby, and come home and tell my other babies they're going to be a big sister (again) and big brother. I am opting to have the nuchal screening tests too, not sure why but since they're offering then I figured I may as well, so again that's another worry.
How many others have scans/appointments this week? 6 more sleeps for me. I wish I could just sleep from now until then xx
1 year ago
I still have 25 more days until my next scan! I’m excited and yet terrified at the same time! I’ll be 12 weeks and just really want to see a healthy bubs progressing in there. It’s really hard not to let the doubts creep in still at this stage! End of next week I go for the blood tests for Trisomy and Down’s syndrome. Just praying baby is all good! X
1 year ago
More Discussion posts