Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1278 Replies • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 190 of 1278 Replies | Last Page

She really is gorgeous!! Huge congrats!!

User image

12 months ago

@Skellynet190 - Congratulations! She is beautiful and a perfect size! I’m so happy for you and Sally and the journey you now to get to go on together. Rest up Hun and hopefully you are home with her now or will be soon.

12 months ago

My Christmas gift to my husband!

user submitted image

12 months ago

11 weeks, poppin out a bit faster 3rd time around. Feeling much better after 9 weeks of hypergravim.

user submitted image

User image

12 months ago

Hey ladies omg these baby pictures!!!
Congratulations neomasie!! So beautiful
Did everyone have girls after dragonfly baby boy??
AFM: Doing great got sick again in 1 months time which ugh just miserable. I did get my results back. And confirm TS21. We are ok no tears this time. I think i have finally came to accept what comes. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Cant wait to see what the new years brings (besides our babies)!!! I am almost at my half way mark!!!!!!

12 months ago • Edited

@beautiful sounds like you and your husband are in a good place mentally with TS21. When you said you were almost at the half way mark I just realized your only 10 days ahead of me!! Thats exciting!! I should get to follow you all the way to the birth of your little man before my little girl is born!!!

User image

12 months ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ladies!! I can’t believe Rylie is 1 month old already!!! So happy to see all the updates from all the new mommies. I do believe that dragonfly was the only one of us to have a boy so far! Welcome to all the new BFPs that have joined us! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

AFM I haven’t been online much due to the sleep deprivation and crazy cluster breastfeeding feeding schedule! But baby girl is growing so fast. Midwife says she is the picture of health! ????

user submitted image

12 months ago

I finally got a good picture of Phoebe's face...4 wks old today.

user submitted image

12 months ago

@rooroo917 & Calvingirl. Thank you! @calvingirl Phoebe is gorgeous!
@BB2018. What a handsome lil man you have there! Love that lil hat!!

AFM I’m adjusting to mom life now. Things are starting to feel much more settled now that breastfeeding is established and I can differentiate Rylie’s different cries for different things. I love seeing her lil personality developing and she’s starting to socially smile, which melts my heart! Everyday she does something new and I’m loving watching her grow. She’s gained 3lbs since I’ve brought her home so she’s healthy and happy.

@neomasie. Hope all is well with you!
@flamingogirl & beaut1ful38 you guys must be getting excited to see your lil ones soon!

@kelleria how are you and lil Reese doing?

user submitted image

12 months ago • Edited

Just love her to pieces

user submitted image

12 months ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo