Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys! Ugh I feel like such a flake disappearing almost 9 weeks ago when I went on maternity leave. I had my little girl on nov 6th and she’s 7 weeks old now. She has been obviously taking up a lot of my time. And my iPad crashed right before she was born so I went radio silent. We are doing well, getting into a nice sleep/feed/change routine and she’s the joy of our life. The greatest Xmas gift ever. This time last year we had jus5 los5 our first in October and I could barely get out of bed I was so heartbroken. This year we have a bouncing baby girl tha5 brings so much joy to all our lives. Needless to sa6 she’s going to be a spoiled one. I’m wishing every one a blessed and joyous holiday season with either your new bundles of joy or awaiting them in the new year. I want to gobtgr7 all the posts I missed and see all the new little ones that arrived after baby Isaiah.

In the meantime here is our little Queen ????

user submitted image

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hi All! We had a Valentine’s Babe! She was born at 1:45am after 2 hours of pushing. I did it without pain meds and the help of my amazing husband and wonderful two sisters. Her name is Annika Acadia and she was 8lbs 9oz, 20.5 inches long, 36cm head. We are beyond in love and having her was the most incredible thing we have ever done together.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Finally got a picture up!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies just home from our early scan. Baby is measuring 7weeks 4 days. And all is looking good. Due date 1st June

4 years ago

Good afternoon ladies. Hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying the weekend. I took a belly shot as some of our friends think I am going to have a huge belly before it's time to give birth. What do you ladies think?

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Welcome to the world to our little GIRL....oh what I stressful labour that was but she's here and perfect in every way looking just like her big sister.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Baby girl!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Omg all the cuteness!!!

Hey ladies! Hope all is well with everyone and the babies. So exciting to see pictures of your little ones. Not sure but I have been moving a lot slower now. House chores takes a little longer then before. I thinks it’s to early but I have been deep cleaning and rearranging at home....to early for “nesting”???

My shirt says...”I like to think WINE misses me too!”

user submitted image

5 years ago

Here is the hospital picture

user submitted image

5 years ago

My Reese

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo