Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

It’s a ............

user submitted image

6 years ago

Congrats to the new ladies joining us here!! Hoping you have !!
@Lakarmw love the baby bump!

AFM I had my 20 week scan this morning and tech says baby girl is developing right on track and everything looks normal which makes me really happy!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Another angle

user submitted image

5 years ago

Appointment went well and doctor says the heart valve isn't leaking anymore so the baby is all in the clear. Now to just relax and wait for d-day to come.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dragonfly, i hope everything is going good! I was in labor with dd for 24 hrs so i had lots of time! I havent heard anything in a few hrs. Go, chick, go!! Rest as much as possible since you got the epidural!
Mrssilver29, i love it! I miss the early months bc i know in a few weeks it will all be over. This is my last so i have been trying to savor every minute which has flown by. I am so sad it is almost over. Relish every minute!
Beaut1ful38, are you thinking boy since the hb was lower? Can't wait to see your next us. It has been a long time coming!
I took my dd to a pumpkin festival today after work. Been going since 5am and not to sound gross but i have so much pressure and a hemorrhoid starting. It happened with dd in the 3rd trimester. I'm really starting to pop out in my belly. This was a few minutes ago. Sorry i am in pjs and ready for bed!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@MrsSilver. I did the sneak peak test and it came out to be true, even though I cheated a bit. No men can be allowed to open the test or be in the room. Since I did mine at work in the ladies/men bathroom. Course I sanitized the whole work area and the test came back male. When I had my ultrasound the middle of September it too confirmed it was a boy.

I'm all set to be diacharged home. Little Isaiah had to be put under the blue light as his Biliruben was high and the lab work this morning came back that it dropped. So, I am happy about that. I seem to always develop the baby blues and last pregnancy I developed post partum depession. Breasts are definately engorged and full of milk. I really hope I can keep up with the demand. Other than that, baby is doing well and sleeping lots.
Thank you to everyone for being there and listening to me through the past 9+ months. I hope all of you have a easy delivery and speedy recovery. Love all of you. Will keep in touch

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Beautiful I’ll be praying for you

user submitted image

5 years ago

Lakarmw, any day now! Omg! Sorry you have a cold. The baby sounds like (s)he is almost ready. I couldn't imagine having a cold while giving birth. That would be horrible.
Skellynet, omg, how are you? When are you due? I've wondered how you have been. The new place still going well for you? You are due soon as well, correct?
Right now, I'm doing ok. Just ordered epo and red raspberry leaf tea to help soften cervix. She has dropped but plug still intact. I have 19 days to go so i guess I'm rushing it. So ready to see her but enjoying my time with my daughter as well.

This is my latest pic.

user submitted image

I've just had to get up as I can't stand laying in bed any more. Maybe I'm a wimp lol. They're ranging from 8-12mins atm and quite nasty pain wise...hoping getting up will either speed them up or ease the severity slightly.....oh I hope this is it and i finally get to meet our little bundle...I've heard horror stories about third babies being a nightmare with stop start labours so I'm worried it'll all die off xxx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo