Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1269 Replies • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 1269 Replies | Last Page

@Beautiful I’ll be praying for you

user submitted image

12 months ago

Lakarmw, any day now! Omg! Sorry you have a cold. The baby sounds like (s)he is almost ready. I couldn't imagine having a cold while giving birth. That would be horrible.
Skellynet, omg, how are you? When are you due? I've wondered how you have been. The new place still going well for you? You are due soon as well, correct?
Right now, I'm doing ok. Just ordered epo and red raspberry leaf tea to help soften cervix. She has dropped but plug still intact. I have 19 days to go so i guess I'm rushing it. So ready to see her but enjoying my time with my daughter as well.

12 months ago • Post starter

This is my latest pic.

user submitted image

11 months ago • Post starter

I've just had to get up as I can't stand laying in bed any more. Maybe I'm a wimp lol. They're ranging from 8-12mins atm and quite nasty pain wise...hoping getting up will either speed them up or ease the severity slightly.....oh I hope this is it and i finally get to meet our little bundle...I've heard horror stories about third babies being a nightmare with stop start labours so I'm worried it'll all die off xxx

11 months ago

Hello ladies! Just a quick update, Rylie May arrived at 3:10pm, Saturday Dec 1. Weighing 7lbs 2oz or 3.29kgs. She is doing great, so beautiful and perfect! however I lost a lot of blood and had to go into surgery am now recovering in ICU! I’ve only gotten to see her briefly for some skin to skin contact! But they are bringing her to me in the next hour for a feed! I will update again with pictures of my new lil love!

11 months ago • Edited

Tryingafterloss huge congratulations! Well done! Sorry I haven't been on for a while...life with a new born and mum of 3 is kinda still hectic. I hope your surgery goes ok and your on the road to recovery very soon.

All still well here. Nancy is doing fabulous feeding well too. Hope everyone else is doing ok....?xxx

user submitted image

11 months ago

It is baby heaven around here! Meet Teresa Marie Denise. Born dec 1 at 7:06pm. One hr after water broke she was here. 5 pushes. The dr almost didnt make it to the hospital. When they put me in the stirrups, her head was half out. Never felt a thing. Got up and walked right after.

user submitted image

11 months ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!
Calvingirl- cant wait to see pictures of your new baby soon!!

Flamingogirl- glad test went great. I have had iron supplements before as well liquid is better.

Lakarmw- haha she is hungry little girl. My husband says the same we shall see.

Kelliria & tryingafterloss- are you home yet?

Afm: Had my amino test done just a few hours ago and now home just on bed rest. I didnt watch the screen i closed my eyes. DH watched. Scared me when he poked me and took a little long to get fluid not sure why. Baby was very active and DH said he looks like he got closed to needle but couldn’t tell. Dr even said did you see that to his nurse help. DH said dont think he touched it. They did check his heart afterwards and it was normal 153. Now the wait!

user submitted image

11 months ago

Growth scan went great! She was in the 27th percentile overall, but abdomen was at 39th - so an increase from last month! She's estimated at 5lbs, 10oz already at 36wks. She's doing wonderful. I'm so relieved, you have no idea! Here's her precious face! 2-3 wks more till I meet her, and we've agreed to name her Phoebe Elizabeth. Oh, and she TURNED!! She's head down!! Girl came through for me this weekend.

user submitted image

11 months ago

Tryingafterloss and Kelliria congratulations again your babies are beautiful!

Reneesylvia88 congratulations so so exciting!! I'm all ready missing being pregnant but also loving not being too!

Good luck skellynet190. I started losing plug around 10 days before Nancy was born, then I had a bloody show 3 days before she was born. Fingers crossed it won't be long now.
Nancy is doing good too and settling in brilliant! And yesterday day we had her first proper smile too (non windy) clever little girl just like her sister!

user submitted image

10 months ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo