Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

41 - 50 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Due date is Dec 1st but with a scheduled c-section, i'll probably deliver bub at the end of November! I cant wait fro my next US!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Neomasie, i want my baby to come on nov 29th, my moms bday. Im crossing my fingers. (I also wanted dd to come on feb 29th, leap year, 2016 but she came march 6, her original due date from the start. Lol)
Sheriskers, i am in westerville, an outskirt of columbus but originally from Lawrence County down on the tip by ky and wv. And my dd is dec 9 or 10. There are a couple of us dd buddies!
Calvingirl, did you go for your 1st betas yesterday? Let us know how your results turn out. Praying you and BB2018 get good numbers and dbling.
Bb2018, hope your bloodwork comes back good as well! I was super stressed, especially when she asked me to come back for a 3rd draw. It was great though. July 4th sounds like a good time to tell if you can keep it secret that long. I am 7w+2 and my belly is a lot bigger. Ik it's bloat but last pg the bloat turned right into belly at 11w. I was told you cant show before 12w but i noticibly did to where everyone knew.
Currently, i woke up at 5a. Not as early as yesterday but still freakin early. No sore boobs, no nausea. Yesterday, it was not horrible but both were worst I've had yet. I am a bit hungry but other symptoms gone. I did drink homemade ginger lemon tea before bed so hopefully it is that helping.

5 years ago • Post starter

I may be freaking out bc when i had my mmc the baby stopped growing at 7w1d. Then i woke up today, 7w2d, and my boobs dont hurt and no nausea. I cant wait for my scan Fri! I hate this worrying. Sorry to sound like a worry wart but i think ill feel a little better after i see the scan and made it passed the mmc mark.

@Kelliria. I am sure the baby is fine and growing nicely. Try not to worry and Friday will be here before you know it. I hope the ultrasound goes well. This morning I woke up crampy so I am trying not to think the worse and hoping it is just everything stretching. Last night, my boobs were just killing me and I felt a couple flutters so I am sure everything is fine. Next doctor’s appointment is May 7 and hope it comes sooner rather than later and my next ultrasound is May 28 so I will probably be stressing out a bit but I am hoping at my doctor’s appointment I will finally be able to actually hear the heartbeat. Let us know how the appointment goes Friday.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Yesterday, I hit an all-time low and have been very emotional and depressed but today I seem to be a lot better mood, just a little crampy so hoping it is everything just stretching and trying not to think the worst. Last night, I was messaging my daddy and we were just chatting about general stuff and he then asked me if I was sitting down. So, here’s me thinking that something is wrong with him or mom. He asked me if I was pregnant. I think it took me a few minutes to answer and I just told him that I was fine and healthy. We set up a time today to meet after work at the park by his place. I am so nervous and anxious and thinking up all sorts of scenarios in my head, good ones and bad ones. It’s time to start telling people because I can’t keep this up much longer and the stress is getting to me. My only biggest fear is facing my (step)mom because of what she said the first time when I was pregnant with my daughter. I hope everyone else is doing well and that their pregnancy is going smoothly with no morning sickness and whatever else comes with this lovely time.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I just called and my results are still pending....geez. Where's my instant gratification! I wish blood tests were as quick as facebook quizzes.

Kelleria - I've had that early wake up thing the last two mornings too. I was hoping it was a fluke. This morning it was before 6 (very unlike me) and I had the kicks so bad (RLS), that I couldn't go back to sleep and had to wake up and try to doze in my armchair.

Dragonfly - ooo..Dads know. I hope it goes ok, and you can get past the fear of revealing it to your family so you can enjoy the rest of your time. Maybe it won't be as bad as you fear? I wish you all the luck.

AFM, nauseous and dizzy at work. Was in a meeting with a projector and some ppt slides, and I swear, the screen was blinking and shaking and I felt like I was going to go into a seizure looking at it. I had to look away before I got motion sickness. Also very crampy but not AF crampy. I looked at my journal for my last pregnancy with Oscar in 2015, and it said I was crampy every day from the beginning till 10wks, and then afterwards on certain days that I was having growth spurts.

5 years ago

@calvingirl. I hope so too. I have to call him today to remind him so he doesn't forget and I can almost feel the anxiety/nervousness creeping in. I feel like I am coming down with something as my head feels funny, and I can feel it in my nose and throat, so I picked up some orange juice. I just wish I could take Neocitrin as that is what I always take when I am coming down with something. I do have Halls Centres that I can take but I just limit the amount because of the cough syrup. I totally hear you about the blood tests and how they should be quick like the Facebook quizzes. I've been doing different ones and they all practically say, you will have a boy, you will have a girl, or there will be a child coming. Like really, can't they just give me something else besides that . I am sure you will get your results soon and that they will be fine. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

109 first beta draw!! 13dpo!! Not bad at all! Also my progesterone was a good 34.8, so I don't have to be on supplements! Yay! I'm actually pregnant!! This feels so weird... Going back tomorrow afternoon to do the second draw and see if it's doubling ok, which is the important thing, but I feel more pregnant every day so I'm less worried about that.

5 years ago

I can't believe I put myself through this turnmoil all to find out that my parents were happy for me. Ladies who are scared to tell your parents, it's not worth the stress all to find out that they are happy for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Calvingirl, yea for your numbers! Im glad that helps relieve some stress. Can't wait to hear the next draw!
Dragonfly, I'm so glad your parents took it well! I have my mom to go. I am ok telling my dad, just not mom. She doesnt want me to have anymore and stressed bc. She will get over it and love him though. I know she will. Are there anyone others you have yet to tell you are worried about?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo