Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1351 - 1360 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Thanks everyone. This was not planned at all. I figured because of my age and because we had to take femara and plan up the ying yang to get Oscar and Phoebe, there was no way I'd get preggers naturally, so we didn't prevent at all. But nature will have it's way! I've taken a couple more tests and they are getting darker everyday, so I think this little one is a fighter so far!! Certainly isn't going to be a chemical pregnancy. I'll feel better in a couple of months after my first viability scan. As for how I feel? I'm still dealing with the shock. I'm not unhappy about it - I think Phoebe will make a great big sister and it'll be so much better for her having a sibling near her age. But the thought of weaning her, or alternatively tandem nursing, scares me. Heck, I hate nursing her right now because my nips are on fire! She's so clingy!! I'm going to be overwhelmed, I know. But then again, I'm working from home and if there ever was a time to have a second child, this is it. My boss isn't going to insist I go into the office at all, so that's good. See? I'm still struggling with the pros and cons. I'm sure I'll get excited about it later. :) Yes, I'll join the fb group sometime today.

3 years ago

@Calvingirl. Awesome. I am looking forward to adding more people from pur group. I'm sure that once you see the hesrtbeat; the joy will start to manifest.

If anyone on here who are friends on Facebook. Send them to the FB site. It is really nice to put a face behind the screen name.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Oh my I’ve missed so much! We moved house last week so been so busy.

Calvingirl huge congratulations xxxxx

3 years ago

Calvingirl, I am so excited for you!! I wish I could be with you all but a 3rd will not be in the forecast for me. It would be impossible for me to buy a house, raise 3 under 5, and work full time by myself. I will keep up with you all though so I can follow you all. Girls, I cant believe most had another round of babies close to the same time.

3 years ago • Post starter

Untrasound went well with a heartbeat of 138. Didn't find out the gender but we both think its a boy. Can't wait to meet the little one.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Gorgeous, how you doing? Can’t be long now xxxx

3 years ago

@Lakrmw. Only 10 more weeks to go. This not knowing the gender is really getting to me. I'm looking all over the Internet at other nubs/skull theories. I looked at my ultrasounds from my previous pregnancies and this baby's skull looks a lot like my daughters. Picture was taken at exactly 30 weeks.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Here are my previous ultrasounds. Top left #1, is a girl. Top right #2 is a boy and the bottom one is this pregnancy. What are your thoughts?

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hi All, 40y/o trying for #2 - I’m currently 4/5dpo and I just feel pregnant! Symptoms I’ve had are...

My boobs are busting out of bra, can visibly see veins on stomach and boobs more than usual, nausea comes and goes, tired, cm is like watery lotion when usually it’s drying up at this point.

Would love to make some cycle buddy friends on their TWW too. I’m a complete POAS addict and already started peeing on the sticks hahaha. I’m brutal with waiting!!

How is everyone else? Anyone else 4/5dpo and waiting to rest and feeling pregnant?

3 years ago

We welcomed our second baby girl on December 5th! Soraya Storm Kestrel Stewart. She was 9lbs 13oz and my placenta was HUGE! I ended up with Polyhydramnious so this pregnancy was physically and emotionally harder then the first one for sure. I would not change anything though because in the end we got our daughter. I hope all of you are doing well.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo