Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

531 - 540 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Congrats on your BFP! Nissa, no one can tell but time. I do know that with my dd about 8 days passed missed period i started bleeding a bit. Not much and mostly when i wiped. She is healthy and 2 yrs old. I went to er and they said possible mc. I was devistated. If you bleed at all, the er says that so dont freak. I hear a lot of women spot or even bleed in the 1st month and they have went on to carry to term. When you do go to the dr friday, ask them to check your progesterone just in case. I wouldn't worry too much until the dr says something otherwise. Ik, easier said than done. Good luck.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria - She looks so cute! I'm so excited for you. I had a low lying placenta at 20 weeks with Oscar and it moved up and out of the way by 30 weeks, so you have hope. I didn't even grow that much - I should've been bigger. I'm gonna be bigger with this one.

@Nissa - Congrats on your BFP! I had brown tinge spotting for 4 days at about 5-6wks. It never increased or turned red, so Doc said probably implantation blood eventually coming out. They did check my progesterone level when I mentioned it, so I would mention it - mine was fine, but you don't want progesterone to drop. It's an easy blood test most insurance covers.

I have a drs apt tomorrow - just a check up, but I want to hear baby again. I haven't felt movement in over a day, but I went through a growth spurt and am bigger. She might have more swimming room and I just can't feel it. It's too early to kick count, but I'll feel less anxious if she'd let me know she was in there ok today.

5 years ago

@Kelliria. She looks beautiful in the picture. I love the 3D pictures. I hope things correct themselves so you can deliver naturally.

@Nissa. Congrats on your BFP. I too had a brown tinge early in my pregnancy when I wiped and it threw me into a panick attack. It only happened the one time so I am assuming that it was implantation finally working it's way out; never had IB with my first pregnancy so that is why I panicked.

@calvingirl. I am sure your doctor's appointment will go well and you will get to hear the babys heartbeat.

As for me, a lot has been going on. In ten minutes I leave for my prenatal appointment and hope my glucose test comes back normal. My daddy had surgery last Monday and everything went well and was released Wednesday at lunch. Not even 8 hours later my mom suffered a stroke and was admitted to the hospital. Thank goodness they caught it early and were able to correct things and she will just need rehab to get her hand strength back. A couple weeks back I got a horrible cold and someone on here mentioned they had a cold and what happens to their bladder. Yes, I know the feeling all to well and still to this day and it's embarrassing. Other than that, just been renovating the house and spending time with my daughter. Baby boy keeps me up at night with all the kicking so I hope he doesn't get into the habit when he is born. Sitting for long periods is hard on my back and in the upper rib cage. Everyone has been counting the days down and I'm sitting here sort of looking forward to it. Will keep you ladies posted soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Well, my glucose test was normal so that's really good news. Here's the not so good news. My BP was low and the baby's was high (180) so the doctor is getting me to stay at the clinic for a little bit to listen to the heartbeat again. If it's still high then I would have to go to the hospital which saddens me to say the least. Will keep everyone posted.

Update: everything is fine. Such a relief.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you everyone for your kind reassurances. My DH took me to the hospital after I started panicking, they did the beta hcg test n it was around 9650 n booked me to do a trans vaginal us on Saturday....
N great to hear all your progressions n hope I will also be able to continue to join this group

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 i'm glad to hear all vitals have stabilized! you're really progressing through this pregnancy. enjoy the 3rd trimester!
@nissa1019 congrats on your bfp and strong beta numbers.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Dragonfly23 what a worry, glad all was well in the end :)
Nissa1019 your numbers sound really good, good luck for Saturday ???? xxx

5 years ago

@neomasie & @Lakarmw. Thank you. This third trimester is going by fast. I'm trying to figure out when my last day should be as I have some holidays to use up and just rest for the last couple weeks. Will have to see how this month goes as I have holidays starting Aug 2-12.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hello ladies! I am new to the group as I just got my BFP! I had a very faint line yesterday at 9 dpo and today at 10 dpo it is much darker!

A little background... I have had 5 miscarriages (always before the 6th week) and 1 ectopic on the left side where I lost the tube at 9 weeks.

I have never had a test progress this much in 24 hrs so I’m feeling hopeful!

I’m holding out on doing beta work because t stresses me out so I’m going to wait it out a little longer!

Symptoms

- soo tired!
- Increased saliva
- headaches
- irritability
- some cramping, pinching, pulling

Grow baby grow!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@smoseman. Congrats on your BFP and have a happy and healthy 9 months. Those are good solid lines there. Hope there are no issues with this one. Is this your first baby?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo