Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1331 - 1340 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly23, that's so sad. Especially with her wedding annviersary coming up this week. If you haven't told her you're pregnant, I'd hold it in a while longer so she'll have time to grieve her loss without adding to it. I had to watch my friend and my sister grow babies that would've been peers to my loss, and it was hard. I'm sure you'll be super sensitive - you seem like a great friend.
As for you, yeah, that's some bloating! I had a lot of bloating with Phoebe too, but your evening picture is wild! You look 5 months along already! So happy for you!

3 years ago

Hey ladies! How is everyone! Sorry life as a mom is busy! Especially with this Covid-19 thing! Doctor appointments for me and Elijah are not the same. Other than that we are good. Elijah will be 15 months next Saturday. My birthday is July 24th so I am excited to be turning 41!! Can’t believe I was TTC at 39 feels like yesterday.

Hope everyone is staying safe and pregnancies are blooming!!
Dragonfly and Flamingogirl will you be finding out of sex if baby?? I think Flamingogirl said she is waiting till birth. I don’t see much on your FB about the pregnancy so I don’t ask on there.

3 years ago

@Calvin. I know right; it's crazy how big it gets when it's bloated. I did tell my friend and she was shocked and we were in this together from the beginning. Even though she isn't pregnant anymore, she is still going to be by my side. I think you may be referring to my parents wedding anniversary as it is on Friday (24th). I had a scare last Friday that put my anxiety over the top and had to go see the doctor to ease my mind. I was having really bad lower back pains and some cramping and thought for sure something bad was going on. My doctor was on holidays so I was able to see another doctor. At the last second, she found the heartbeat: 160bpm. So, that was a huge relief to hear. She also says that I am measuring a little ahead. My Nuchal scan is this Thursday afternoon and was told my hubby can come but we don't have anyone to watch the kids. I'm really hoping he can come to my 20 week scan. We aren't going to find out the gender this time around as this is our last baby. As much as I am still on the fence of getting my tubes tied, all of the "what ifs" is just too much for me to handle.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. That's so cool. Your birthday is the same day as my parent's anniversary. I'm not going to find out the gender this time as this is my last baby. Hard to believe I will be 12 weeks tomorrow. Will have to do another belly picture. Will you be trying for another baby or are you all done now? I have FB but I don't have any of you guys on there. Besides, I don't post pictures of my kids; just to keep the privacy but I have no problem sending them via FB messenger.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- that’s the best day ever than!
Aww that’s awesome to wait. No i think we are done! Ready to live life now with Elijah showing us new things.
My FB is Christina saldana-filkins look me up

3 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I can't add you but I can FB message you . My FB is the same way. Your son is ADORABLE.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

I don’t know if I messaged to correct person? LOL

3 years ago

Hi ladies. I was talking with Beaut1ful today as I was thinking last night that a lot of us have Facebook accounts and was thinking if one of us creates a private group and the only way to gain access is to state your username. Then post the link here for others to join. That way we can post updates, etc. Let me know what you all think about it.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Sounds a great idea @dragonfly23 ???? defintiely add me xxxxx

3 years ago

Sounds good @Lakarmw.

Now, I'm just not sure what to call it. Also, I never created a group before so I am Googling information on how-to. What I mostly read is that I would need to imput email addresses. If you like to join, please PM me and I will send you an email invite.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo