Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1051 - 1060 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Tryingafterloss and Kelliria congratulations again your babies are beautiful!

Reneesylvia88 congratulations so so exciting!! I'm all ready missing being pregnant but also loving not being too!

Good luck skellynet190. I started losing plug around 10 days before Nancy was born, then I had a bloody show 3 days before she was born. Fingers crossed it won't be long now.
Nancy is doing good too and settling in brilliant! And yesterday day we had her first proper smile too (non windy) clever little girl just like her sister!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Lakarmw.. she's gorgeous...
Guess wat laddies... I'm in for induction...
Lying here.. thinking about the number of years I tried to conceive... And now... Hopefully soon... I'll finally have my baby.

5 years ago

@Skellynet190 - You are so close! I hope your induction goes smoothly and that you are holding your baby in your arms in no time! I'm so excited for you. You've waited so long for this little one and soon they will be here.

5 years ago

Skellynet, i am so excited! I cant wait to see pics! Keep us updated!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I'm sorry it's been so long for the update - so long I had to scroll back a bunch of pages and find out what my last post was. Apparently it was the night before everything happened.

So....Right after I posted about my anxiety about her NST, I called the doctor and INSISTED on coming in and getting her fluid levels tested again. I was just too worried. Her movements had changed, and I needed to make sure she was ok. I got the GOOD doctor this time, this Russian doctor that could barely speak English but had been practising for ages and knew what I was going through. She didn't even do the test, just looked at the results of the last NST, said excuse me and came back and told us I'd be induced THAT DAY. She sent DH and I to the hospital that afternoon and we started her induction.

It took two days of the cytotec, then a foley bulb, then a version to get her moved out of my hip bone (she WAS stuck and had low fluids, but they managed to get her in place) then pitocin for a day. Her heartrate stayed optimum so they just let me keep on going. I had an epidural, but it didn't work very well so I still felt at least 50% of the pain, and could still move around and stuff. After 32 hrs stuck at 4cm, I had resigned myself to a c-section in the morning and just laid back and slept to recoup before the call would be made. 2 hrs they woke me up because of the monitor, and checked me - I was at 10cm. Started pushing and she came out 10 minutes later!!

Phoebe Elizabeth was born on Dec 13th at 631am, the same day as her big sister, my stepdaughter - so the two sisters share a birthday! She was 37wks, 2 days and weighed 5lbs, 13ozs, 20 inc long. Perfect - no complications besides some birth canal bruising and scrapes. She passed all her blood sugar tests in the first day and we were able to go home by the 15th.

But...it's been total anxiety with such a small baby, getting nursing established and stuff. I've been swamped and am just now getting some sleep. She's doing great though, and only lost 3 ozs in the first couple of days and isn't losing anything now. My milk finally came in and she's nursing like a champ - a prizefigher actually as it's quite painful!! I'm trying to push through. She's adorable and so sweet in her little awake moments, and I missed nursing so much - I can't wait till it stops hurting. I know the first two weeks are always an adjustment. I'm doing fine and recovered pretty quick actually - no tears and not even any soreness after a day or two.

Here's a one day old pic of my sweet girl -

user submitted image

5 years ago

And here is Phoebe at 4 days old - my sister doing some test photo shoot shots

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Calvingirl- !!! I was waiting for you to post your big news (I noticed on CMP). I'm so happy for you and little Pheobe. I hope this holiday season is as relaxing as you can make it with a newborn. If the breast feeeding is hurting you to much don't hesitate to go see a lactation expert. They can help a ton. So happy for you and your family!

5 years ago

Omg Calvingirl- she is precious!!!! !!!

Skellynet90- How exciting another baby soon! Cant wait to see pictures!!

All these babies!!

5 years ago

@calvingirl those pictures made my day!!! She is so beautiful. And I'm so beyond happy for you. I wish you both the best in the days to come and hope that you can finally rest and find some peace and comfort in knowing she is perfect and healthy!! Thats the best xmas present ever!!!

@ skelly oh my goodness I bet you are so excited right now!!! I hope everything goes quick and smoothly for you!! Keep us posted!

@lararmw she is such a bright eyed little cutie!!! Just adorable!

User image

5 years ago

@ beautiful hey there how are you doing? Any results for your amniocentesis yet??

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo