Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

471 - 480 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Mrsjr96, and good luck on your scan. that you see the HB!

Kelliria, yeah, my nausea was like that too. Settled in late at 9 wks, and only stayed for about 10 days. It was a sucky 10 days and I missed a bit of work because I just couldn't function. I can't imagine you ladies with HG or with bad morning sickness. I'd lose my job.

STILL WAITING!! I retook the NIPT on June 14th, and it's still pending. It's supposed to take 5-7 calendar days (Natera told me that) and it's been 11. At this point, I almost don't want to know. I'm so depressed and grumpy today.

5 years ago

Good morning ladies. How is everyone feeling today? I've been blessed to not have morning sickness or nausea. The only thing I notice now is have a sick feeling in my stomach shortly after I take my prenatal vitamine and I've never been like that. First day back at work and I am the only one here until after lunch so it's going to be a long morning but I have lots of work to catch uo on.

@calvingirl. I hope your results come in soon. But I am sure the wait will be worth it in the end.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Calvingirl the waiting must be terrible :) fingers crossed it's not much longer.

Dragonfly23 do you take them after food, I find I feel sicky of I don't eat first before taking mine.
Oh I'm very very hot and head achy today, we are having a heatwave here, not good when you are so much bigger than normal xxx

5 years ago • Edited

@Lakarmw. I take it a couple minhtes before I eat. During the work week I take it before I leave for work. I sort of remember having that issue with my last pregnancy. I hear you when it comes to the heat. It's been pretty hot here lately and can definately use some rain to cool it off. I hope your headache goes away soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thanks :) I'm ok indoors it's just when I have to go outside, like collecting my daughter from school, I just get an awful headache for the rest of the day.
Hope you manage to alleviate the nausea, nothing worse xxx

5 years ago

Lakarmw – Thank you :) Your bump is so cute!! I’m gonna guess boy for you, but that’s a complete guess… to me you look like you’re all belly, but you do have black sweater on so hard to truly tell.

calvingirl – thank you for the RLS trigger info, that’s good to know and I’ll try to follow that and see if it helps me. I just wish I could sleep at least 4-5 hours in a row and feel rested when I wake up in the am. Every night I wake up 3-5 times and in the am I feel like I hardly slept at all! Your u/s pic is SO CUTE!!!! Fingers crossed you have your NIPT results any second now!!! I didn’t get mine for about 10 or 11 days… try calling the dr office today! You never know! And my dr hadn’t received them in the mail, but they were able to look it up and see them on the online system! Worst that can happen is they say they don’t have them….

Mrsjr96 – So glad to hear your numbers are where they should be! Good luck with your scan today … can’t wait to hear how it goes!! Sorry about the nausea, that’s no fun at all… when I feel nausea, having a mint seems to really help it go away or if it’s the morning, I’m usually just hungry and once I eat that feeling goes away… I know everyone is diff, but maybe that would help you too? Thank you for the congrats! I’m 13w4d today and I feel really good. I actually don’t feel pregnant and sometimes forget besides my stomach being bigger lol. And once I take my bra off it’s like ouch for a few minutes but then it’s fine LOL. I feel like I’m starting to get more energy than I had the first trimester too… hopefully I’ll stay like this til the end!

Kelliria – where are you from? I’m curious why your dr wouldn’t give you a 12 week scan? I thought those were pretty standard to have in pregnancy? But also, I never made it this far in my previous pregnancies, so what do I technically know… I live in Massachusetts and here everyone I know has had one at 12 weeks, my next one is at 18 weeks for anomaly scan. When is your next u/s scheduled for? You must be dying to see you baby!!

Dragonfly – my prenatals made me SO SICK at first, my dr told me to take them before bed and ever since I started that I’m 100% fine – maybe try that?

I'm just kinda waiting around at this point - next up I have my monthly appt w/my dr at her office on July 20th (I'll be 17 weeks) and then I have the anomaly scan on August 1st... I so wish there was another ultrasound scheduled in between now and then! If it wasn't for my at home doppler, I'd be going CRAZY because I can't feel the baby moving inside yet... when does that usually start? I have felt like flutters I'm pretty sure - or it was just in my head, but when I've felt it 2-3 times it's right where the baby has been when I've found his heartbeat....

5 years ago

Bb2018 those sounds exactly like your first flutters the way I describes mine were like someone tickling me from the inside with a tiny feather. My first i felt them around 18 weeks, second 15/16 and this one was 13/14 weeks and I was having proper kicks by 16 weeks and hubby even felt baby at 17 weeks so must get earlier each time.
Gosh It's so so hot here today again, I do feel for the mama's who are close to their due dates this heat must be killing them, we aren't used to it in England xxx

5 years ago

@BB2018. Thank you. I will give that a try. I woke up late today as my daughter decided it was nice to play with my alarm clock so I took it during eating so I was fine. I wish I was having another ultrasound just to see how big he was getting and to see if I'm still breached as he is not sitting sideways.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Update on my NIPT results. I'm 13w,1day. Got the results yesterday - no result again. Low Fetal Fraction again. They want me to come in and take it for a THIRD time. I've had to cancel our gender reveal party on the 4th, and I haven't decided if I'm going to get the third one done. It's not going to cost me anything but 3 vials of my precious blood that is busy growing my baby, but my goodness, that hurts and I feel like a pin cushion for as much blood as they've taken from me. At this point, after a good 12 wk scan that lowered the chances of downs or other trisomies, I might just wait for my anatomy scan at 19 wks to find out gender like a normal person. It might be that I'm part of the 1% that this test just doesn't work on, and further tries would be pointless.

My DH said something that isn't very scientific, but made me feel better anyway. He said that they probably can't get enough baby DNA from my blood because I'm growing my clone, a little girl, and they just can't separate us - our DNA is too similar. I'm not sure that's how it works, but it made me feel better and feels good to me. So maybe this is a sign that I don't need to know for a few weeks and I should just not stress about it.

5 years ago

Oh, and on a positive note, my other test - the Horizon 27 carrier test that looks for genetic problems in MY blood all came out negative. So I'm not a carrier for most of the big nasty genetic diseases.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo