Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

751 - 760 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly, i wouldnt worry either. I took airborne when my dd was sick several times. My doc said it was ok but websites no and label said take precaution. I took low dose asprin with this pregnancy for the first cpl months as well.
I have also lost more weight. I am back fown to 149. 2 lbs from original weight. I go to the dr tomorrow so will ask them about it when i go. That has me worried more than anything but i am sure i am fine.
My dd has been going to the potty as well again too. I am so happy. She was trained at the beginning of the yr and then started daycare and regressed 100%. Totally refused to go after that. She isn't going anymore and i have been working with her after work. Big step. I really dont want 2 in diapers/pull ups. Lol.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@Kelliria. Thank you for your reply. He's still moving lots so I think he's going to be okay. I too have a doctors appointment tomorrow for another sweep if I don't go in today. I hope your daughter can go back on the potty again and hope she isn't traumatised from the daycare. We've been trying to get her to use it but still refuses to let us know when she poops. I guess she will let us know on her own terms.

For everyone in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your turkeys.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Tonight's Thanksgiving was an exciting one if I may say. Started to have contractions, hip and back pain right before supper started and everyone kept checking in on me. Most say that I will most likely go in the hospital after midnight. Things have started to settle down with some minor tightness but nothing like it was earlier. Tomorrow is probanly my last doctors appointment and will do another sweep and see if that will kick start the labor. Will keep everyone posted.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

How exciting Dragonfly23! Not long to go now Good luck xxx

5 years ago

Yes!!! @ dragonfly23 it sounds like the start of early labor. Do not worry about the A535. you're term at this point, like a pp said.
@Kelliria your daughter is gorgeous! those curls and eyes. absolutely beautiful! i was losing a bit of weight a few weeks back too, but my doc wasnt worried as it was minimal. But i'd definitely bring it up to yours for noting purposes.

32 weeks here and i am struggling daily. my body is just one giant ache. sleepless nights, tension headaches, abdominal pains, light sensitivity in my eyes. going to see my doc tomorrow. i cant tell if im being whiny, if this is normal (as i've never made it this far) or if these are signs d-day is near. But my gut says its normal, im being whiny AND im just too old for this

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Neomasie, the struggle is real! I'm aching all down there and in my legs and waddling bad. My varicose veins are horrible! I turned 40 today and i can tell i am my age totally! Also, have an appt in a few hrs and i don't even want to get in the shower. Lol.????

5 years ago • Post starter

Hehe I agree I think the struggle is real, at this point, it usually hits me come the evening, and I just go all stiff and uncomfortable, then also the regular waking up with painful ribs from the weight of my tummy crushing them .
I'm trying my best to stay as active and organised as possible now to keep busy and Neomasie we are allowed to be whiny we are very very pregnant now.
I am still trying my best to enjoy it though as being my last baby I know I won't experience any of this again xx

5 years ago

@Kelliria. Happy Birthday. Hope it's an amazing one for you.

@neomasie. Thank you for the comment kn the A535. My aunt who is a RN told me not to worry about it; and I never did since that night my hubby put it on.

AFM. Nothing to report. He's still perkolating. I did dream that my water broke so maybe thats a sign I'm pretty close. Will keep everyone updated on my appointment and what the doctor finds. Wish me luck.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Good luck

5 years ago

Back home from my appointment. Still no change since the last sweep on Thursday. I have my last doctor's appointment on Monday to schedule for induction. I'm hoping to not have to be induced. I want to experience my water breaking and not just have it broken for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo