Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1261 - 1270 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi! So I had a very very faint line postiive pregnancy test yesterday! My first positive! This morning, I went to the bathroom (had to go number 2) and had to strain a bit and when I wiped, I noticed a tad bit of super light pink blood, but I couldn't tell if it was from my bottom or vagina. I haven't seen any since (about 2 hours) and don't really have any AF symptoms . I do have some slight pinching sensations in my abdomen (here and there). I'm 13 DPO today and plan on testing again tomorrow morning to see if th eline has gotten darker. What are your thoughts, ladies? Praying for a BFP tomorow!

4 years ago

Good luck danielleeichholz! I had some pink spotting after I got my BFP too. As long as it's not a full AF, then you're still pregnant.

4 years ago

OMGosh! Something told me to check this thread too. Congratulations Lakarmw!! Wow! I don't know how I'd feel either with a 10 month old. I can understand your apprehension, but I'd be happy overall I think and you will be too eventually. I'm sure your DH will come around. After all, you're gonna have to do all the work of carrying baby with a baby on your hip lol. My DH is like that - he's all "You better not get pregnant again!", and I'm "what does it matter to you? I'm the one doing the work!" lol. I love babies, and if I wasn't 44, I'd have a bunch more. Congrats to all the moms trying for their next one too. Keep us posted!
Phoebe turns 10 months next week. She's cruising the couch and in her walker, but not walking yet. She's never crawled, just done the army crawl thing and pulled herself where she wants to go. She's talking though, and says Mama, dog, nana (nursing) and ball. Still trying to get her to say Dada, but she's stubborn lol.

user submitted image

4 years ago

So.....can any of you ladies help me date my pregnancy please. Or a rough guess. My last definite period was 12th July. I then went on to have what I thought was a 49day cycle. I had a teeny bit of spotting when I wiped 1st August, I took a pregnancy test 19th of August, which I’m fairly certain was negative (May have been a shadow line but was a sainsburys test and I’ve seen those many times when I’ve not been pregnant so tossed it in the bin after a minute (maybe should have waited longer). I spotted a teeny (pink mucusy) bit starting 26th-29th followed by an incredible light period 30th August to 3rd September (it was more brown when wiping bit kept coming so I assumed a very light period) I then had a spot of blood (again pink and mucusy) 4th October, and tested positive pregnant 3+ weeks 7th October. All my periods before the random light 49 day one have been 32 days and very heavy, since having Nancy, my youngest who’s 10months. Before having Nancy my periods were very irregular so I just assumed they were getting to be like that again. I know I need to see the midwife, but we go away Friday for a week so I’ll call them when we are home, and hopefully the news has settled in properly. Many thanks xxxx

ps thank you calvingirl for your kind words, I’m sure it’ll all sink in soon. Phoebe is absolutely adorable xxxxxx

4 years ago

Hmmm. Assuming your most recent period was August 30th - September 3rd then you'll be 6 weeks this Friday. Does that line up with a digital that says 3+ weeks? I think it does if you ovulated around 14dpo then you would have been 3+ weeks from ovulation when you took the test on Monday. We don't have the weeks ones here in the US so I'm not sure if the weeks is counting from ovulation or not. If this is all correct then you are due with a June baby! I'll be interested to see what your midwives think. I expect they'll do an ultrasound to help date or they'll go of your light LMP (which is what I did).

Have a good vacation. I hope it helps you both relax and come to terms with your baby news.

P.S. Question! When did you start getting your periods back after you had Nancy? And are you still breastfeeding?

4 years ago

Thank you :) I’m not sure at all, will see what they say when I’m home. It’s the strange period that concerns me to be honest and that’s the only time We dtd unprotected, no idea. My friend was saying oh they’ll not go from the light period only the last proper one so I’ll be 12 weeks, which I’m definitely not, I was all ready showing with Nancy by then and couldn’t fit in my clothes. But a June baby would be lovely, the longer away the better for me....Nancy being older and more time to get used to the idea too. They came back after 6 weeks but I didn’t breastfeed her at all xxx

4 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 I can't believe we're both considering another! Haha I had to stop bf'ing around 5/6 months cause i just totally dried up. It only took 2 months for my cycle to return so I've had it since June? I think. Still waiting for it to regulate a bit but we're getting there! I'm torn... As silly as it sounds, I have a 2016 boy, 2018 girl, and I kind of want a surprise 2020 to keep it at even numbers Hahah Funny how after 2, more just seems like Eh why not loll

@lakarmw Omg! Congrats!! Everyone I know who had a baby with a larger age gap between the older ones have LOVED having 2 close in age. I hope you both find peace soon! It was clearly meant to be!

4 years ago

Thank sheriskers lol. I’ve all ready done both so 20mnths between babies 1 and 2 followed by a five year gap, and my word the bigger gap is 10x easier haha, but the older two do play amazingly together a now, it’s just the beginning it’s really hard.
We are currently on holiday abroad and I’ve had some brown spotting whilst we have been here :( Really scared me, seems to have stopped and was never bright red, just brown and mucusy/stringy I’m keeping everything crossed everything’s ok with baby, I booked a private scan for Friday afternoon for The day we get home so we can see what’s happening in there, what with the spotting and having no idea how far pregnant I am, I just felt like I need to see to put my mind at rest xxxxx

4 years ago

@lakarmw I had that with both of my kids early-ish on! I figured out what it was then but have no idea now. So sorry if that's not helpful. Everything I know is brown is not bad. It's the bright stuff you might need to be concerned about. Keep us posted!

4 years ago

Hi ladies just home from our early scan. Baby is measuring 7weeks 4 days. And all is looking good. Due date 1st June

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo