Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

81 - 90 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@BB2018. She's only 2 years old and really doesn't know better and she was pretty tired. I hope the link helps you. I took screen shots on my phone to remind me and I will probably still take the cream till the placenta fully takes over because stopping then or gradually stopping will be okay.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Omg I’m so sorry I didn’t realize she’s only 2????????‍??

5 years ago

@BB2018. It's okay, really. I just have to be more careful with her and make sure she doesn't kick me or do skmeghing that might hurt the baby. Did the link help you take some of the uneasyness away? Let us know how the results go. Tomorrow I have to get my last prenatal screening done. Thank goodness as I don't do well with needles even though I have three tattoos. Want to get one last one but will have to wait now.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thank you :)

Dragonfly23 hormones make us have crazy emotions, and we can find everything upsetting, I found in my last pregnancy that pregnancy yoga really helped, you can start from 16 weeks, really calms you down and helps you connect with baby, and I found it nice to have an hour to myself away from my daughter and husband :)
Youre husband is right about baby being very protected in there so try not to worry, but obviously try to avoid any more bumps if possible. Its normal to worry about how your daughter will be with new baby, but it will all work out perfect :) My first two are 20months apart in age. My son had more bumps and what not as a little baby than you can imagine from my daughter, and he is and was absolutely fine, it's all part of being a younger sibling, he was a far happier, relaxed and more chilled out baby, and still loves rough and tumble now, he's four now and starts school in September, such a good boy and very bright.
Bb2018 You know what right for your baby, you don't sound overly confident with your doctor, so perhaps maybe ask for a second opinion just incase what the first is saying is wrong and you should be on progesterone. Its really important that you trust your doctors in my opinion as your putting your health and your baby's health in their hands.

I have very few symptoms at the moment, nausea on and off, seems to be better if I keep snacking, needing to pee more often and very tired but that really is about it, i almost wish i had more to reassure me. I turned 10 weeks today, still waiting for my letter to arrive with the date for my 12 week scan, I wish it would hurry up so I can start counting down. I really want to see if the hoematoma has gone, and if is all still going well, we are finally announcing :) we haven't even told our children yet....

5 years ago

Just got back my 2nd set of bloodwork - in 48 hours my HCG went from 580 to 1600 and my progesterone went from 14.1 to 14.5! :) I can breathe now! She's going to schedule my first ultrasound for next Friday!! I'll only be 5 weeks, 2 days at ultrasound, but hopefully we can see something... she seems to think we will because my HCG will be high enough by then... what do you girls think??

Lakarmw - I completely feel you about symptoms - my symptoms are coming and going and it freaks me out a little, but I know it's normal. I think I'll just be on edge about everything. Is it bad I'd rather have nausea every day and feel symptoms than feel none? I'm sooooooo nervous for when we tell my bf's kids - he has a 6 year old boy and 12 year old girl and I think the girl is going to take it hard.

5 years ago

Those results sound brilliant :) you must be so pleased! With my last baby I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks and we could see the gs, and it was looking fine and in the right place, then went again a week later and there was a little kidney bean with a heart beat flickering so you may see something.....
When do you plan to tell them? She may surprise you, I can remember being over the moon when my mum had new babies with my step dad, I was 11, I didn't really like him until then, but the babies got my on board with the situation.
I haven't told my kiddies yet they are 6 and 4 we plan on telling them after my 12 week scan which I have just had the date for and is 2 weeks today xxx

5 years ago

@Lakermw. Thank you for your kind words, I really do appreciate them. I'm just a worry wart and worry about things. I will have to try and find something to take the stress and emotions away and not be so irritable all the time. Never done yoga before but I like going for walks.

@BB2018. I am glad that your numbers are fine. I was able to see the heartbeat at 6w ultrasound and my last ultrasound. My symptoms seems to be coming and going minus the sore boobs and it freaks me out a bit too. I am waiting patiently for the baby to move more and I am able to feel the kicks and the pokes but worries me a bit that I should be feeling them by now.

Does anyone know if drinking Crystal Lite is safe to drink? It says that it has aspartame and that it should be avoided in pregnancy but I read some forums that some pregnant moms drink them all the time and the baby turned out fine. Also, should I be worried about not feeling the kicks as I am 16w 1d. I don't remember when I felt them in my first pregnancy and heard that with a second pregnancy you would feel them a lot sooner. My belly got big and people noticed right away.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 Feeling baby depends on how and where you'r carrying. At 16 weeks, I would not be worried. i remember feeling first flutters at 15 weeks and definitive movement at 19/20.
I'm so glad to hear everyone is progressing so well here, especially those of us in our first trimesters when life seems so touch and go. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and the only thing keeping me together are constant snacking and naps when I can sneak them in, during the day. The insomnia at night has also started to kick in which is the cruelest twist of fate, let me tell you. Next u/s i next week when I go for my pre-op consult and I just want to fast forward time. It's like i track life through u/s. everything in between is just fluff

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@neomasie. Thank you hun for your words. I have no idea on how and where I am carrying. I almost feel something on the left side just below the belly button. It makes me feel a lot better know that movement was felt passed the 16 weeks. All I want is to hear the heartbeat on the doppler and May 7 cannot come soon enough so I know how you feel in the waiting aspect as my ultrasound is May 28 so almost a month away. The insomnia is so true, I wake up all the time throughout the night and most cases with dry mouth. Finding that I am sleeping on my left a lot more whereas I used to always sleep on my right so a huge change in positions. Hope your pre-op goes consult goes well and all your questions get answered.

Oh before I forget, I told my other grandma last night as apparantly she called my mom shortly after Easter dinner asking me if I was. She too was really happy for me and asked me if I had morning sickness as she had it throughout her 9 pregnancies for 6 weeks. That must not be fun and said I was very fortunate to not have any with both pregnancies so with that being said, I am almost thinking it may be a girl but this one has me more moody and irritable. So wish I knew already on what we are having so I can start thinking of names.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Yes hope your pre no consultation goes well neomasie, I know what you mean about fluff in between I think the whole of pregnancy is like that, just counting down inbetween all the little milestones.
Definitely don't worry about movement yet Dragonfly23, you may or may not be feeling flutters depending on where baby is :) won't be long. I can't wait to feel kicks, it's the most reassuring thing in the world.
I'm kinda treading announcing to certainly people too, a very close family member who we don't get on with too well, announced she's pregnant last week, so 4 weeks ahead of me. Personally I love babies so I was very pleased for them, but I'm not sure how they will take it, hopefully will think the same as me....

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo