Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi girl. I'm 33; will be 34 when the baby is born. My daughter just turned 2 on March 29. I am now 15w1d. This pregnancy has got my emotions all over the place. I am either very depressed or cranky. I don't even remember the last time I was actually having a good day. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hey Kelliria and Dragonfly23! I'm glad you made this group too because I was thinking the same thing!

I'm currently 35 but will be 36 when the baby is born. Currently 4 weeks 3 days. Already a mom to a 12,11& 10 year old and a step mom to a 5 year old.

5 years ago • Edited

Yea, i felt bad posting my progress but have so many questions sometimes. Ive done it before but i forgot the little pains or cramps and need to talk.
Midnightrose, you have a nice, big family! I was done with dd but as she is fetting older and has no one to play with, I decided to try again. Atleast she will have a sibling to grow older with. I know bf and i are almost 40 and we probably wont get to see them grow and have families. She needs someone now and later. I want a boy but only bd 2 days or more before ovulation. I wouldnt mind her having a sister though. Out of the last 30 kids born on my moms side (me, brother, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th cousins) there have only been 3 boys born, each in different generations.) We are a huge family of girls. Lol.
Dragonfly, i would rather have physical symptoms over emotional any day. I am sorry you are dealing with that. I cry easily but on stupid tv shows or movies. I have only had mild symptoms. I have been getting little shooty cramps way down low. Not bad enough to worry but just very, very light. Almost an icky feeling. Just every now and again. I think it is growing uterus. I'm pretty sure i renember them with dd.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey yes this is a brilliant idea, I'm 27 bubs will be born 2 months before my 28th birthday, this will be my first, but fiancé has 2 kids from previous relationships, 8 and 2 in august, we have a wedding date in april next year and I'm about 5w 5d preggers, so happy and excited.
his mum isn't as happy as I thought but she said she was in shock, my family is over the moon with the news.
I can some what understand my fiancés mothers reaction as the 2 mothers have taken the kids and made him fight tooth and nail to see his kids... we are at present fighting through the courts to get custody for his nearly 2 year old, so I think his family are worried I will do that to him if we went sour.
sorry for blurting all this here but I don't have too many people to talk to about these thing

User image

5 years ago • Edited

I feel ya winnie. I have recently moved in with in-laws. It is my bf, dd, and myself. Now, i am pregnant and havent told anyone yet. Bf wants another, just hope to be in our place by the time it is here. I just feel like i want to wait til my appt and make sure all is well before i spring the news.

If you need to vent or talk, please do. I am right there with you.

His mother will be ok. A lot of times it takes a few days to sink in, but it will be fine in no time. How is your SO taking it?

yea sorry what does SO mean?

User image

5 years ago

@Winnie91. Significant Other

User image[/url]

5 years ago

oh thank you yea he was quite shocked and very similar to his mothers reaction, as in worried I will do what has been done twice before, but I never will, he's a wicked dad and loves his kids to pieces, I'm not going to deny my kids seeing a loving father and him his child.
he has come round now though and is happy and excited for the new arrival

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo