Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Flamingogirl-omg you are close to holding your baby!! Your next then I think i am unless I missed someone. (Sorry)

5 years ago

Tryingafteraloss, she is precious! Im glad you are getting along good.
Im doing great. Reese is gaining a lot of weight. In 3 wks she gained 3 lbs. In 5 wks she has gained from 6lbs 12oz (the day we brought her home? to 11lbs (5wk checkup). That's the 34% to 80%. Also she has got 3in taller in those 5wks. She's a great baby and sleeps so much still. I'd say she's up maybe 3 hrs a day.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Shanta77! I saw that you had your first IUI recently. I hope it turns into a BFP for you! When will you start testing?

@RooRoo917 - I can't believe how close I am either but super excited for the beginning our family and parenthood. Have an appointment today and one next Wednesday as well. I still love to hear that heartbeat!

5 years ago

calvingirl- thank you for your response. the diet has been going great and i do feel the energy when i eat "properly" LOL. getting use to pricking my finger 4 x a day. i did do the same one day was so busy i forgot to eat and i start feeling very nauseated. my doctor doesn't seen to worried yet as i am just a few points over sometimes 10 but that is were she said what you eat??? lol trying to maintain as i only have a few more weeks left and if cant control she will skip oral medication and go start to insulin. Which really trying to be good now. We have an ultrasound this Friday i am excited to see baby and see how much he weighs!!!

5 years ago

Oh! Poor Phoebe! Those kids should have been vaccinated themselves around the 1 year mark right? I think the most common way little kids that are unvaccinated get exposed to the virus is when an older adult has the shingles. It's highly contagious and nothing you could have done to prevent it at such a young age. I hope her recovery continues to improve. You are both in my thoughts!

4 years ago

Ladies hi, sorry it's been such a long time, its busy with 3 kids. All doing great here, nancy is now crawling and pulling up on furniture and is starting to cruise, shes eating welland weighing 20lb, she can wave, has 3 teeth and 2 more cutting at the moment and all in all is a delight. Sorry to hear about the chicken pox calvingirl, they are horrid, all 3 of mine got them around easter time, Nancy was 5 months old, awful nasty things.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hello ladies! So many cute pics of your lil ones!! ????????. Rylie just turned 10 months on October 1st. She started walking unassisted at 9.5 months. I can’t believe how fast the time is going! So glad to see all our babies growing big!
@kellira how is lil Reese?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Thank you :) I’m not sure at all, will see what they say when I’m home. It’s the strange period that concerns me to be honest and that’s the only time We dtd unprotected, no idea. My friend was saying oh they’ll not go from the light period only the last proper one so I’ll be 12 weeks, which I’m definitely not, I was all ready showing with Nancy by then and couldn’t fit in my clothes. But a June baby would be lovely, the longer away the better for me....Nancy being older and more time to get used to the idea too. They came back after 6 weeks but I didn’t breastfeed her at all xxx

4 years ago

Ruthie is 3yrs old and Reese will be 11m on the 1st.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Calvingirl, I have so much domperidone! It is illegal here in the US but I ordered it online with both my girls. I have tubular breasts and my supply was so low. It was the only thing that helped. I had to quit before I finished the packages and have about 300 pills in bubble pop packages. It was my life saver!

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo