Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1301 - 1310 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations flamingoGirl13 and good luck Dragonfly23

Hope all is going well for everyone. Are you all in lockdown too? We have been for a month now. It’s really strange at least the weathers good. Nancy’s growing like a weed and is talking loads now.

Currently almost 34weeks pregnant now with baby number 4 not going to lie a little bit worried about giving birth during a global pandemic butttttt what can you do? Stay safe everyone xxxx

user submitted image

3 years ago

And here bump

user submitted image

3 years ago

@Lakarmw. Thank you. My husband tells me that now is not a good time because of the pandemic. So I am really bummed out. I love your baby bump. I hope delivery goes well. Do you know what you are having? I think with my third, I don't want to know the gender and keep it as a surprise. I'm still working as I work in the hospital andy job has slowed down quite a bit which makes it for a really long day.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Aww it does seems sensible to wait though dragonfly23 as annoying as that may be. hopefully this thing doesn’t last too long. I’m all ready climbing the walls. I’m finding it tough to keep the children but alone all the time (husbands a key worker too so staying elsewhere) we have had lockdown extended for at least another 3 weeks today.

We are having another girl. We found out this time.

We kept Nancy as surprise - but my son was son upset to have a sister when she was born we thought we’d better find out to get him used to it this time. This time he isn’t bothered.

Defintiely have a surprise third- it was amazing finding out after she was born xxxxx

3 years ago

@Lakarmw. Awe, that's awesome. My daughter wants another sister as well. I definately want to keep the third pregnancy a secret from both of them. Do you have any names picked out or not yet?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Definitely have a surprise it was amazing with our third finding out ourselves. 15 days to go for me - getting so uncomfortable and achy now and ready for her to arrive. Any tips on hurrying along this little one?xxx

3 years ago

@Lakarmw - I found walking helped move things along. Also, not sure if they helped but we made love the night before my due date and they say there are prostiglandins in in semen that can help move things along. I did go into labor the next day so maybe it helped.

At what weeks/days pregnant did your other kids arrive? If they were all around the same I'd expect the same for this one! So excited to see your new baby when she arrives!

afm- I'm 12 weeks along now and had an ultrasound last week. The baby was sooo tiny! They said everything was perfect. My next appointment is a telehealth one and then the big ultrasound at 20 weeks in early July. We are waiting to find out the gender of this baby until birth like we did with Annika. I want to know so bad but we both enjoyed the surprise at the end last time. I hope you are all doing well.

3 years ago

@Flamingogirl13. Glad things are moving along nicely for you. Should this be our month we are going to wait till birth as well. I've been following the January/February group started by Alex if you want to pop in there from time to time.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies. Never thought I'd be posting in here again. Today is 12FPO and have been having weird symptoms during my tww. I am shocked that when I tempt this morning it was still above the cover line so I thought I should test. Got dressed for work and I half expected to see a BFN but my mouth dropped when I saw two good lines. It looks darker in person. This will be our last pregnancy.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - That is a great BFP!!!! Congratulations! We are pregnant again at the same time! When is your EDD? I'm guessing early February or late January?

So exciting! Baby number 3! I really want three as well. Not sure how hard it will be to convince my DH in a few years to have a third. He has always said 2 but I suspect his love for babies will make him leave the decision up to me.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo