Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

421 - 430 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Wow that is really tall :) Shes alomst as tall as my 6 year old, however her 4 year old brother is taller and heavier than her now too. The buggy boards are brilliant, they also do them with little seats on them too, although I haven't actually used one of those :)

Here in the UK, the travel systems come with the chair, the bassinet, and then the car seats clip on too all on to the same frame, as they don't advise using car seats for more than around an hour at a time here, it does seem like a lot of stuff to have, I'm still undecided about the bassinet part though as my baby is due November and with the terrible weather here in the UK at that time of year I wonder how much we will be outside anyway xxx

5 years ago

Here's one with a little seat :)

user submitted image

5 years ago

omg, love it @Lakarmw and that is a STEAL! I would have bitten the bullet too!
No jinxing-you're throwing positive vibes into the universe, the power of positive thinking!
can't wait till you share pics of baby in it

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago • Edited

Ok. Got a question. This morning my upper right thigh was throbbing for about 10 minutes. Since then, it has had this weird aching on my skin. Only if my clothes rub against it or i touch it with my hand, ect. It feels like when you have the flu and your skin aches all over. But only on my upper right thigh. Has anyone heard of this? 13w4d.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria. I did with my first pregnancy and not so much this one but it was near my butt and felt more like a burn than anything lol. Not sure why it happens but it went away over a few days.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thank you, dragonfly. I'll keep an eye on it. It's annoying. Could say it kinda feels like a minor sunburn or flu achiness but mostly when touched by something. Never heard of it.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria. It is annoying and anything cool sets it off. I will see if I can find something about it.

Check this site out: https://utswmed.org/medblog/pregnancy-rash-skin-conditions/

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Thanks Neomasie :) I'm so pleased.

Kelliria I get this all of the time too I have no idea what it is or means though, so strange.

Had my midwife appointment today :) all went well, they found babys heart beat and was 155bpm! It took her quite a while, to find, 4 weeks today for my next ultrasound xxx

5 years ago

Hi Ladies! I've talked to quite a lot of you during this TTC process since I've been around on CTP since November. I finally got my BFP this week! I was over joyed Wednesday morning to see that second pink line show up and then I took a digital just so I could see those words pregnant! Anyways I might go back and read through the thread but wanted to join in with you all. I hope everyone's pregnancy is going well .

5 years ago

Wow congratulations FlamingoGirl13 amazing news so happy for you and welcome :) xx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo