Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

501 - 510 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 I really don't know if im carrying high vs low, i just look like I swallowed a beach ball lol. I'll decide at each appointment if I want to find out the gender. I'm seeing doc every two weeks starting at 20 weeks, so in about a month.

@BB2018 long time no see! Glad to hear you and the little guy are progressing well. Gender disappointment is perfectly normal. Don't beat yourself up.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

BB2018 glad to hear you're doing well :) and the pain went after a couple of days thank you for asking, I have no idea what it was, hopefully won't come back. Hehe I can't believe we aren't finding out either, I'm starting to really want to know. I do think we are having a girl though, the baking soda test said girl, Chinese predictor said boy but said my daughter was a boy and my son a girl so I don't really trust that one lol. Really please to hear your scan went so well as did sharing your happy news with everyone, such a lovely time :)and yay for having a boy how exciting, boys are amazing, my son is such a mama's boy compared to my daughter always wanting cuddles and loves. I hope you have an amazing time in Disney, my advise would be just listen to your body, you know what you're capable of, and stay hydrated.

Dragonfly23 I am carrying low, but with my muscles separating last pregnancy it's not surprising to be honest. I still think girl though as my hips have gained weight too like I did with my daughter, and my bump seems more round too, I'm pretty big, but I think o was bigger by this stage with my son. Whay do you think? xxx

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Hello everyone. I am new here!!

5 years ago

Hi, michelle! Welcome! Always nice to see a new face and belly! Lol.
Lakarmw, love the bump! I think you are carrying low. For me though, with both my girls, i have carried low, and all around big. My belly looked like snoopys nose with dd. I went 6 more weeks after this pic. Everyone had said boy with both and it has been wrong. My hips got big with my dd. My shape looked like yours does at about 18w. I say girl too.

5 years ago • Post starter

Michelle00 - Welcome! How far along are you?

Lakarmw - Great bump, and yes, very low. I can't guess on gender because I've seen low be both girl and boy, but I love that you're not finding out. My other two pregnancies I didn't find out and I loved that moment the baby came out and we found out. I'll miss that with this one since we're finding out for the first time.

BB2018 - Welcome back and glad everything is going well. Your bump looks just like mine, so I feel more on track now. I've been feeling huge. RLS - Yes, I take meds for it but on bad nights, even those don't help. But buy some serious bags of epsom salts and take a bath in at least two cups of epsom salts before you go to bed. If you have a crappy bath, make it a sitz bath and just make is shallow but enough to cover your legs. Also I take Magnesium Malate supplement but run that by your OB first. Actually, it's good for you during pregnancy because it also lessens nausea and helps other symptoms. Nevertheless, OBs get a little nervous when you start a new supplement. Mine was suggested by my neurologist, and the "malate" form is better for pregnancy. The Oxide (i think) form helps constipation more though. Also, don't eat/drink anythign with artifical sweeteners and don't eat anything sweet a couple hours before bed. Both those are RLS triggers.

AFM, my 12 week scan went perfectly! Baby's HB was 174. No anamolies found and NT measurement was 1.5 - which is nice and low. I still haven't gotten my NIPT results yet but I have my OB appt. at 11am today with the regular Dr. so hopefully they'll have the results today and I get to find out if this little bump is a boy or a girl. I'd love a girl too, but I'm feeling boy. The baby was sucking his thumb in the u/s and all I could think of is my little 8yr old who we can't get to stop sucking his thumb. It made me tear up...so cute.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Lakrmw. In my opinion, I think it could be a girl but i could be wrong.

@calvingirl. Such a cute picture of him or her. I hope your results come back soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thanks everyone, I definitely think girl too, still having a surprise, so will be a shock to be wrong, but I really don't mind.
Calvingirl really pleased to hear your scan went well :) beautiful baby, can't wait to hear what your having, good luck, so cute thumb sucking my baby was doing that too at my 12 week scan xxx

5 years ago

@Calvingirl that is an adorable US pic of baby!!! Baby's sucking their thumbs really pulls at my heart!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hey BB2018 I’m due 19th feb, things are pretty good for me. HCG is as it should be and it was 3000 last Tuesday. I have a dating scan on Tuesday this week, I think I’ll be 6 weeks if my dates are correct. I’ve been really nauseous the last few days but otherwise super great.

Congratulations on making it to 12 weeks must be so exciting! How are you feeling ??

5 years ago

Mrsj96 pleased to hear all is well, and I hope your nausea doesn't get too bad, I felt awfully sick from around 8-12 week and then it just stopped, luckily I was never sick xxx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo